Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Clone999

DOOMATHON

Guest Clone999

I'm beginning a Megawad project, called Barrel Of Souls. I'm going to replace 2 weapons, 4 monsters, and an in-depth storyline. I need some ideas. I'll start it as soon as THE GOD DAMN EDITOR STARTS WORKING AGAIN! PEICE OF FUCKED-UP SHIT! God, I need some help.

1. Same as my reply on the previous topic. (this should *really* go to the general forum)

2. What´s the problem with the editor anyways?

Guest Matt PmRd

i wonder what he will post next...

Clone999: "My dad sucks, yup thats right he sucks dicks, AND THAT FUCKIN SUCKS, EVEN MINE'S!"

Matt PmRd: "Yes.. sure.. yuck...."

i agree with you, you DO need help, btw, this is the mighty doom 3 forum, not the general forum, i think that's the one you need

Guest Clone999
Zaldron said:

1. Same as my reply on the previous topic. (this should *really* go to the general forum)

2. What´s the problem with the editor anyways?

God damn you people. You mock me in every way possible, and you say I should condemn myself to the idiocy of the General Forum. Geeze, I thought I was at least considered ok. Well, as I have stated before, fuck you. You bunch of assholes do not matter. I will continue posting on Doomworld, wether you want to act like assholes or not. Too bad for you. And, unless Deadnail kicks me out, you can go to hell.

Clone999 said:

God damn you people. You mock me in every way possible, and you say I should condemn myself to the idiocy of the General Forum. Geeze, I thought I was at least considered ok. Well, as I have stated before, fuck you. You bunch of assholes do not matter. I will continue posting on Doomworld, wether you want to act like assholes or not. Too bad for you. And, unless Deadnail kicks me out, you can go to hell.

Well maybe we make fun of you because you keep on posting like a fucking newbie even though you've been here for months! After all this time you sohuld have at least figured out how to post. There is something called intelligence within text. ie. don't post pointless retarded stuff because you will be made fun of.