Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ikki

will the cyber-demo be back in DOOM 3?

Is this cyber-demo you speak of some sort of hidden trial game within the original Doom that nobody but yourself has been able to find?

Or is it an on-crack COMPET-N-style map run?

Or might it be A SKULL FULL OF DELICIOUS CANDY???

Or did you just mean a cyber-demon?

Guest Clone999

It's called a Cyber-Demon. People these days. Well, I think he's a newbie. That explains that.

ikki said:

I am an ar$ehole(tm)

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

/me gets high on berserker drugs
/me than comes out into the hall an berserk-tackles IkkI
/me than berserk-beats up IkkI
/me than, with IkkI being unconcious and internally bleeding, pours a bigass cup of newbie coffee, forces it down IKKI PIKKI's throat, runs and jumps in Deadnail's room for cover (sorry deadnail) as IkkI's body explodes from the inside out
/me than cleans up all the remaining gibs and dumps them into the big bubbling vat of newbie coffee

PH33R my newbie killing pr0wess....FNord!!

The Cyber Demo?.....

Is that like a shareware version of the Cyber Demon that demonic overlords can order free over the internet, but they have to register it before it'll actually growl and fire rockets at the Doomguy?.....

Ok maybe not, but I'm positive there'll be a Cyberdemon in Doom3.

I don't think so, but I reckon some of the other monsters will get a face-lift of polygons...go manky go manky!!11111

MACVILEWHORE said:

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

/me gets high on berserker drugs
/me than comes out into the hall an berserk-tackles IkkI
/me than berserk-beats up IkkI
/me than, with IkkI being unconcious and internally bleeding, pours a bigass cup of newbie coffee, forces it down IKKI PIKKI's throat, runs and jumps in Deadnail's room for cover (sorry deadnail) as IkkI's body explodes from the inside out
/me than cleans up all the remaining gibs and dumps them into the big bubbling vat of newbie coffee

PH33R my newbie killing pr0wess....FNord!!

NEWBIE PIECES ON THE COFFEE!!!!! THAT IS SOOO DISGUSTING!!! I...I.. I..

I want another cup, MAC ;)

I think it's a pretty safe bet that he'll be back. He might have changed a little but he will be back none the less (ie, like maybe a weapon on each arm or a different weapon, who knows).