Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

well thanks allot you punks

damn i post one simple question (cmon, by now yall must know that i cannot spell very well) and all i get back is some flaming. well screw you guys! atleast i am trying to do something with my time instead of getting bored over doom!! yah thats right i get bored with doom!
i just posted a little questiona and all i get back is flames.
thanks Zaldron but i couldnt find any examples.

kain said:

atleast i am trying to do something with my time instead of getting bored over doom!! yah thats right i get bored with doom!

Then why do you still post here?

Guest fraggle`

good riddance

doomsick said:

try doom on nightmare, that should help with the boredom

...and drive you crazy.

You should really consider leaving this place. I mean, this place is focused on DooM3 progress, and later, the gameplay and community itself. If the franchise bores you, thereĀ“s not much you can do here.

Anyway, try downloading the DX SDK. Since the last releases has VB6 support (the type libraries from Scribe are gone), you should be able to find a tutorial named "Fireworks" wich is based on a particle system. The only problem is that you must download like 150 MB from Micro$oft servers...

doomsick said:

try doom on nightmare, that should help with the boredom

u hu ben there done that. o, and btw, howcome yall didnt get mad when i posted other non doom3 related topics in this forum?? huh? like spudguns??? yall didnt get too mad but i dont know why the hell this pissed yall off. Also, the reason i posted here is because the doom3 forum was visited more than the general forum so pffffffffffft i give yall a rasberry.
o and when i ment doom as being boring, it kinda is.two years ago there was soo manythings happening that it was interesting.( like people playing in csdoom. I am lucky if i even find one person in there now!)

Zaldron said:

...and drive you crazy.

yup yup yup. i just wish that gl edge would hurry up and come out and that zdoom would stop coming out with those stupid betas. why cant there just be a final? and more dokumentation on deh files!!! now that would kick start somethings

Guest Clone999

You callin' me a punk, you goddamn halfwit buttfucker?
/me blasts kain's empty head off, and sends body through a gigantic breadslicer. Then me pack the slices into packages and sell them to stupid homeless foagies.

NOW STOP POSTING YOUR DUMBASS POSTS!

Hey people lets all get along...that includes you kain...if some cnn web site researcher into violence of games was to come along to something like this wouldn't they be pointing the finger at DOOM AGAIN?
Come on lets just enjoy this forum.