Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lusk

!!

Guest Lusk

They best take us to hell and back again on a wild slugfest and make sure the corpses dont just disappear like they did in Q3A or it WONT be DOOM! I also hope they give us the damned double barrel shotgun, cause I LOVE to hear that *BOOM.. ka chunk* that the single barrel just don't deliver. BTW, anyone know if there will be at least coop in the new DOOM if they wont have deathmatch?

They will have everything you could possibly want, and them some.

Silly doubters...

I'm pretty sure the only reason the corpses in Q3A dissapeared was because it was deathmatch, and the corpses would fill up the levels and cause massive slowdown and lag during long matches.

The only FPS games with an excuse for vanishing corpses are online shooters....and Turok.

It cannot be avoided that the corpses will disappear - it's a speed thing. Quake 2 did it too.

I just hope that the corpses will splatter after they've been around too long rahter than sink into the floor (creepy), or do whatever they did in Q3 (never played).

The double barrel is a cool wepaon with a powerful feel that needs to stay around, I am not adverse to it being pumpable, but I jsut want it to look functional - Ie, clips of shotgun shells... I mean, where did they store shotgun shells in Quake2's double barrel or Q3's? (surely not the handle grip).

And I hope they get the sound right this time - like the original doom2's double barrel was, quake2's double barrel was just too annoying with sound.

I believe they will have co-op, and they might, just might allow deathmatch some place later on after enough people beg them for it.