Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Canc

What system will u use?

Guest Canc

Hi, I’m a newbie and I’ve search the forum for a topic that discussed this subject but I couldn’t find one, so I hope its ok that I bring it up (again?).

Maybe it’s a sacred rule not to play Doom or any FPS game on any system besides a PC. But I still wonder what system you will use.

Personally I have sticked to computers since C64 and I have never owned a videogame. But as it looks for now I don’t have the money to buy a new PC or to upgrade my present one. So I’m considering getting an Xbox. I’ve heard some roomers that D3 will come to the box.

So what do you think about that? Will you all stick with the PC? If MS release a keyboard/mouse as an extra addition (roomers say they will) do you think D3 will run ok on the Xbox? I’ve heard that the game was programmed for 128 meg or something and the Xbox only have 64, but they were fixing that so the game would use the hard drive as a swap.

Well, the question is what system you will use to play D3, PC or Xbox?

/Canc

The last console I owned was the original NES. I don't have anything against the newer consoles, I just feel (like most PC-centric people) the PC is a more exciting platform.

I'm not planning on buying an X-Box, so I guess I'll just be playing the game on my PC.

PC. For sure. I never had a console. Although i played some games on some of my friend's consoles...

Guest Employee 2-4601
Lord FlatHead said:

The last console I owned was the original NES. I don't have anything against the newer consoles, I just feel (like most PC-centric people) the PC is a more exciting platform.

I'm not planning on buying an X-Box, so I guess I'll just be playing the game on my PC.

Im going to stick to my PC

PC for sure, consoles are pretty much non-upgradeable, except for that ram boost for the n64, but i don't count that.

PC, no doubt. The modding community will be there, just as the feedback, the patching and the support.

Doom3 on a non-PC platform?

Excuse me while I call the hospital, I think my stomach finally exploded.

Lüt said:

I think my stomach finally exploded.

No kidding... it´s hard to wash bile from one´s hair, you know?

/me goes to the bathroom.

Guest cobainite67
Employee 2-4601 said:

Im going to stick to my PC

No kidding, I want to make levels and ppms ! last time i checked you couldn't do that with a console.

oh, I will most definitely use a PC for the next Doom if I can help it.

I'm sure there will be some console ports, but they'll take a while to come out, and won't be anywhere near as good as the pc version.

cobainite67 said:

No kidding, I want to make levels and ppms ! last time i checked you couldn't do that with a console.

no kidding, man....
the console will never repplace th mighty PC