Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lord FlatHead

Doom 3 Technology - article by Zaldron

Our very own Zaldron has written an article detailing some of the nifty new graphics technologies in the Doom 3 engine, complete with pictures and a frame-by-frame analysis of the MacWorld video.

Find it at the adress below, read it, memorise it backwards until you can sing it in your sleep. It's important.

www.geocities.com/lordflathead

Well, I´ll like to thanks everyone here. It´s good to see such nice comments.

A special thanks goes to FlatHead, who waited patiently for this article, and who made a kickass design for the mess of text and loose pics I sent him.

From now on, I´ll just answer to newbie questions by posting the link (unless what he´s asking is completely different). It´s tiring to write the same shit over and over again.

woah, that is one sweet article man. nice of ya to take all the time to do that... im about to post on it, and could let some other websites know about it (unless u already did) and get some peeps readin' that stuff, it's really good.

Wow, I´ve been noticed on Doomcenter. That´s more than what I expected initally. My only grief about the article is that is poorly written. Well, what could you expect from a guy that does not have english as first language...

Guest CRiZ
Zaldron said:

Well, I´ll like to thanks everyone here. It´s good to see such nice comments.

A special thanks goes to FlatHead, who waited patiently for this article, and who made a kickass design for the mess of text and loose pics I sent him.

From now on, I´ll just answer to newbie questions by posting the link (unless what he´s asking is completely different). It´s tiring to write the same shit over and over again.

Nice article. Those gifs really nicely illustrate bumpmapping.

Zaldron said:

Wow, I´ve been noticed on Doomcenter. That´s more than what I expected initally. My only grief about the article is that is poorly written. Well, what could you expect from a guy that does not have english as first language...

yeah, great article !
thanks for the tip...by the way, what's your first language ?

Castillian.

Spanish without all the stereotypical Mexican/Spanish expressions.

No, we don´t say "Ay, ay, ay, mi burrito está caliente!!!" here. In fact I think no one does that. It´s just a famous stereotype...

Zaldron said:

Wow, the second time I've made headlines at Doomcenter. Really makes me feel special, though Zaldron did all of the work. About the spelling errors, I'll fix those as soon as possible.

Guest Terrordude

Wouwwww
A cool artikele really I like it !!!
I have learn very much of it really cool
how you explain things
Thanks I HAVE LEARN ABOUT IT
greettzz to ya all

Guest Kcirazy

What an excelent article !!
Being a huge DooM-fan, I loved reading about DooM 3 becoming the ultimate experience in a FPS thusfar.

Guest Employee 2-4601
Feronth said:

Ditto.

Great article Zaldron! I enjoyd reading it and I hope that all of you others did the same.

Shaviro said:

WOW. Amazing.!"#%!# :)

"Well, gentlemen, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet."

-- Harvey Keitel in Pulp Fiction

:)

Zaldron said:

Castillian.

Spanish without all the stereotypical Mexican/Spanish expressions.

No, we don´t say "Ay, ay, ay, mi burrito está caliente!!!" here. In fact I think no one does that. It´s just a famous stereotype...

i love sayign that...i lvoe saying anything really weird adn then explaining to them. "hola, yo soy muy corneo."
whats that mean? "are you sure you want to know?" or
"ay de mi, mi refresco es en tu baño...