Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crawlie

A related link

Guest crawlie

Check this out:

http://www.ernieshouseofwhoopass.com/tshirts/

If the mix of different dyes & varnish I drinked yesterday made me recover my faith on Humanity, that link banished the last trail of it.

Unfortunately, it's all too necessary and I'd wear one around the parents who think the industry lawsuit is just what everybody needs. I was gonna do a song about it too but never got around to it and probably never will although this recent wave of crap inspires me again.

Guest c-d-w

Ha Ha.. classic! If this isn't a joke I'll buy one when I get home...

Ohh, in goth angsty black too! Bonus!

oh my, that is just about the most immature and tasteless thing I have ever born witness to, which is saying alot. I guess you just can't put anything beyond the scope of human stupidity.
I get the vague, yet nagging impression that wearing such a shirt in public would not be a very wise move.

I'm pretty sure that whoever made that shirt is one of those kids that went to see Saving Private Ryan, and came out with a big, stupid grin on his face because he just doesn't get how much it sucks to be shot at.

Well, whoever it is, I hope he gets Mac's Newbie Coffie dumped on him, so he can know the true meaning of ph33r^__^

c-d-w said:

Ha Ha.. classic! If this isn't a joke I'll buy one when I get home...

Ohh, in goth angsty black too! Bonus!

That is a very sick, sick, sick shirt buddy
It is not a classic, plain revolting.

You already know my opinion of U.S shootings...............
I don't want to voice them again......................ever.

And Finally: I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK

Its Been at least a week since my Modem though that it didn't need a phone line to work, and it still isn't fixed, Right now I am in a public Library "Shudders<\ The HORROR />"

I wonder if anyone noticed my absence.

Probably Not

I will Change my sig this week as well.

<\ Walks Away Laughing Maniacally: MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA />

Guest c-d-w

w3rd!

Besides, $25 bucks plus exchange rate is a little heavy just for a distasteful t-shirt : (

I'll stick with my array of WHAT WOULD JESUS DO? and GOATSE.CX shirts.