Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Disorder

To Flathead & Zaldron !!

Dude, You guys are going worldwide. Check out this link > http://www.gamers.nl/nieuws/7678

This is one of the biggest, if not, THE biggest Gaming-site from Holland. And your article is linked to it ! Your article is going global !! If anyone has seen more sites with a link to the article then please report it underneath this post... Thank you

Stomped, VooDooExtreme, NVNews.net, InteractiveDeath, DoomWorld, DoomCenter and who knows where else.

Those are the places I was able to find...

Mmmh, I´m 17. If you wait till June 14 I´ll buy it to you.

For now, let´s party with Mac´s coffee, almost the same effect, quite a different taste...

You can't believe how surreal it is to see your name turn up unexpected on big news sites you've been going to for ages.

With respect to gamers.nl, I guess I'm luckier than Zaldron because I actually speak the language. I just posted a comment on the article giving the author some more credit, which he certainly deserves.

By the way, I've fixed some spelling errors on the article today, not that it's a huge change.

Zaldron said:

Stomped, VooDooExtreme, NVNews.net, InteractiveDeath, DoomWorld, DoomCenter and who knows where else.

Those are the places I was able to find...

NewDoom!

Zaldron said:

Mmmh, I´m 17. If you wait till June 14 I´ll buy it to you.

For now, let´s party with Mac´s coffee, almost the same effect, quite a different taste...

/disorder drinks macvile's coffee.... "Quite delicious !!"
Hey Macvile, there's something wrong with your coffee....... I'm not dying or anything...

Yeah, Macvile's coffee probably grows more powerful in the presence of mass-immaturity, kind of like the Super bars in all those fighting games where I get my ass kicked by snearing 11-year olds ^__^

I wish I knew what the hell it said. Thats quit strange to see the word Lordflathead all of the sudden pop up in the middle of some foreign language.

Lord FlatHead said:

You can't believe how surreal it is to see your name turn up unexpected on big news sites you've been going to for ages.

With respect to gamers.nl, I guess I'm luckier than Zaldron because I actually speak the language. I just posted a comment on the article giving the author some more credit, which he certainly deserves.

By the way, I've fixed some spelling errors on the article today, not that it's a huge change.

Hey, guys you have a problem.......

I am trying to go to your site but I get a Page Unavailable notice, whats going on?

By the way the article is Very Good, I just haven't seen the bumpmap's yet.