Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

Berserk Pack

I think that if you manage to take more than one Berserk pack, you should die, due to too much caffine. Lots of caffine in them Berserk Packs! and adrenaline, and artificial testosterone. and some funky stuff that regenerates you completely. When i say you die, I mean you DIE... KABOOOOM!

Hell yeah, Macvile's endorsement(and the safety warning) should be textured on the back^__^

And you should hear your heart pumping really loud and fast when you use one.

Also, should it allow you to gib zombies, like before, or should it make you run faster and take off limbs easier with your bayonet,chainsaw,Etc.

Speshul Eddy said:

And you should hear your heart pumping really loud and fast when you use one.

Speaking of sounds when triggering certain conditions, you should turn semi-deaf for a couple of seconds every time an explosing detonates near you (think about the last sequence in Saving Private Ryan).

That would be cool...but first you get all bloated with internal bleeding due to your high blood pressure...then you swell and explode. :p

You know...I think the Berzerk Pack was only supposed to last for 30 seconds, and the fact that it lasted longer was just a bug. In the book it say it lasts for 30 seconds (I think, but I can't find the book right now), and the redness dies after 30. You have no indication that it is still on after it goes away.

Disorder said:

You mean Macvile's coffee???????

Hell yeah, those beserk packs just wouldn't be the
same without Maccie's super coffee!

Otherwise it be called an Big Red Screen Mild Anger Pack........

Or you skip the Beserk all together and put a pure Macvilewhore Newbie Coffee Pack in as a powerup...........woah, that stuff would kill a cyberdemon in one punch, probably you as well.

Zaldron said:

Speaking of sounds when triggering certain conditions, you should turn semi-deaf for a couple of seconds every time an explosing detonates near you (think about the last sequence in Saving Private Ryan).

Yeah, either that or your ears could ring when you fire off weapons in a tight place like an elevater.

Of course, the constant sound could get really annoying after a while. =P

Regardless, I'm sure the sound in Doom 3 will kick ass.

I thought that the original berserk pack was weird anyway. Why the hell does it allow you to do more than a hundred damage with a punch while still being in human form? Technicially, this is impossible without some kind of mechanism or without psionic/chi powers (pushing it even then). Even a gorilla doesnt have enough strength to *splatter* a human with one solid blow the way flynn taggart splatters them while in berserk mode.

I pretty much hold the baron of hell as the most bad-ass, efficient being in doom. For his size, a modest 7-feet tall with likewise human proportions, he should weigh about 500 lbs, but I bet he weights almost a thousand or more. In addition, his strength for that size is extraordinary - a good 8 times what it should be (I mean he can do enough damage to kill 4 humans instantly - flynn isn't a normal human though). And to top it off, he has about 5 times as much toughness as that body should have. A single rocket or grenade would be able to flat-line even something like a dinosaur, but for some reason it takes a whopping FIVE rockets to bring him down.

For this monumental show of strength, I give the baron of hell the honorary title of "mega creature".

Zaldron said:

Well, just turn up your volume really loud.. that'll do the trick :) or maybe not ;)

sirgalahadwizar said:

barons are demonic!
thats why their so powerful!
and the damage is mostly done by those big chunk of plazma in their claws!