Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cop999

Should rocket be silence?

Guest Cop999

Silent Bfg - this topic has been brought up here on the poll before. True, BFG is very loud and obvious when you fire it, but the sound of BFG can give opponent a warning in time to prevent get killed.

Speaking of rocket in map1 , it s very powerful for 1 on 1. Especially when you keep shooting it at the corner, you must turn into meat-pieces when you get blasted, DAmn! Anyone one would like to have some bigger sound and more powerful destruction with the R-O-C-K-E-T?

Quake3's rocket sounds cool

I don't usually go for soundtracks, but I loved the movie, and the music may be even better. My friends think so too, and so does everybody who heard it. Look, if you liked the movie's music, and are reading any reviews to figure out if it is worth buying or not, then take my word for it; IT IS! It has all kinds of tracks: mostly chilly and dark, but also some narcotic-sounding slow ones (good for dancing) and a few brutal ones. I really recommend it. It's one of the best CDs I have. If you are feeling sad, depressed, angry, or if you've just had enough, this is the music to listen to. Buy this, it is essential for your collection.

Lüt said:

I don't usually go for soundtracks, but I loved the movie, and the music may be even better. My friends think so too, and so does everybody who heard it. Look, if you liked the movie's music, and are reading any reviews to figure out if it is worth buying or not, then take my word for it; IT IS! It has all kinds of tracks: mostly chilly and dark, but also some narcotic-sounding slow ones (good for dancing) and a few brutal ones. I really recommend it. It's one of the best CDs I have. If you are feeling sad, depressed, angry, or if you've just had enough, this is the music to listen to. Buy this, it is essential for your collection.

Stop messing with his brain, it's me that has to pick up the pieces on Doomserv :)

A rocket being fired should not be highly audible, but highly visible. A big flash of light (casting the appropriate shadows over the environment) and plenty of smoke should be enough to indicate a rocket has been fired.

Zaldron said:

Lüt? I think you posted under the wrong topic...

You think wrong, sir.

Ah, you´re just screwing with his mind.

I tought this was one of those fucked up bugs that happens from time on time on this forum. I´ve seen messages written by X show up as from Y. Quite weird.

Lüt said:

^
|
|
|
|

This is your brain on crack.

Any questions?

=)

Stphrz said:

Any questions?

Yes:

Is it just me, or when Bill Clinton bends over, does his ass look like two pigs fighting over a milk dud?

Zaldron said:

Ah, you´re just screwing with his mind.

I tought this was one of those fucked up bugs that happens from time on time on this forum. I´ve seen messages written by X show up as from Y. Quite weird.

You sure it wasn't just that BUM who stole my face for a while?