Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lupe nukem

They are from ST.

Disorder said:

What the hell are you talking about?This is why I don't like nubeez...

Pay attention to the topics and you'll figure it out. This is why I don't like oldeez... :b

I guess he's speaking of the space marine shots on the planetquake.de forums, eh?

You´re right, they are from the TV series "Roughnecks: The Starship Troopers Chronicles" ... but I never have heard or seen it before ;)

Lord FlatHead said:

Pay attention to the topics and you'll figure it out. This is why I don't like oldeez... :b

I was referring to the fact that this guy posts a new thread in stead of a new reply... This way, the forum gets polluted. And it happened a lot lately with all those nubeezz around here..

That´s right, sometimes they start a whole new thread for every comment...as if they wouldn´t know how the forum works.

Tetzlaff said:

...as if they wouldn´t know how the forum works.

I smell sarcasm....

Feronth said:

I guess he's speaking of the space marine shots on the planetquake.de forums, eh?

Yeap, thats what I was talking about, they are from the tv series, and they have a very god variety of weapons, ships, armament, etc.

If any one havent seen the tv series I will try to make an asf or a mov of one of the episodes.

There you will see some very good ideas for DOOM3.
Disorder sorry about my fucking mistake, yeah I might be a new dude in here, but I have been playing doom since it came out and ohhh shit, every time I play it, it scares the shit out of me. Doom is the definition of perfection in a game.

I really hope that DOOM 3 has the same felling. Some dudes from here have post lots of very good ideas, they shoud contact costumer service at id software and make them know what we want.

And my friends, wait when we have the VR technology to play doom.

And yes, sorry about my english.

check this out, some links of ST, there are some figures and they are very similar to the doom marine armor...

If some company can make figures of doom, I will choose Mcfarlane toy

http://www.trooperpx.com/RSTC/series.html

Lord FlatHead said:

"Wow, deja vu !
-What did you just say ?
Nothing, just had a little deja vu."

-- The Matrix

I had a premonition that tomorrow I would have deja vu!

Lupe nukem said:

check this out, some links of ST, there are some figures and they are very similar to the doom marine armor...

If some company can make figures of doom, I will choose Mcfarlane toy

http://www.trooperpx.com/RSTC/series.html

Wow, they look cool.