Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

This place has become much interesting, lol..

Of course, with the histaria of Doom ]I[... We can't forget about Dark Arena.. and... DOOOM FOR THE GBA! Bah! This is getting exciting! EEh.. I cant wait to see what the demons will look like, and if it will have DM or Co-op? Or any new enhancments, like the red Doom-Sphere from Skull-Tag, lol.

"Doom

This game is almost to the point where it needs no introduction, but who can resist talking about cyber-organic demons bent on shredding your body to pulpy pieces? These are the foes you'll face in id Software's Doom, a classic first-person shooter filled with thrilling face-offs and challenging puzzles. The Game Boy Advance version will be true to the original, 3D graphics and all. Activision hasn't announced a target release date for this Pak, so you'll have to stay tuned to Gameboy.com for news as it breaks."

Dark Arena & DooM GBA... 2 titles I never, EVER plan to acquire...

Heck, I won´t buy a GBA either.

Zaldron said:

Slide-show Doom....BAD!!!

^__^

Zaldron said:

I'll buy them both, ESPECIALLY if id realizes that there's no need to release seven year old levels and has some new ones made for the Doom GBA port... but I doubt that.

I cant wait for DOOM3 holy shit this will kick ass.
And the demons? Well they will probarbly look more realistic and more terrifying than one can imagine.

Heh,cant wait....cant wait...cant wait....heh...heheh......heh.....ahhhhhhh.hehehhheheh DOOM3 WILL KICK AS...........................................

Kill me, this is cerebral.

Speshul Eddy said:

Slide-show Doom....BAD!!!

^__^

Nopers... Doom for the GBA is gonna be FPS true to the heart of original Dooming... not like Super Mario Bros.. no no no.. I already seen a video of GBA Doom.. PRETTY. Very Very Pretty!

Linguica said:

I'll buy them both, ESPECIALLY if id realizes that there's no need to release seven year old levels and has some new ones made for the Doom GBA port... but I doubt that.

Yeah, it quite dumb to make a DooM2 port today. They should go AT LEAST for new levels.

Guest Dave

Jeremy's spoken....spoken
Jeremy's spoken.....spoken. Hi Jeremy

Anyway I want to revisit crapping my pance back from 98 when playing Half Life
I think I'll get it too.

He stopped taking his medications some time ago. Just ignore him...hopefully he won't bite you more than four or five times.

Guest Dave

heheh