Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cyberstorm2

Return to Wolfenstien and DOOM

Now, I know that RtCW isn't being made by id, but considering their watchful eye over the project, do you feel that more that than a few elements from that game will end up in DOOM 3 (eg. monsters picking up grenades and throwing them back).

I'm sure id's taking note about heavy script use. If DOOM want's to shock us, it will need many unique moments.

Return to Castle Wolfenstien is being made by ID.

DooM 3 is the game that's being made by the third party company.

Such a dickhead.

So, do you think any Doom elements will make it into rtcw.. like... ummm.. kick ass graphics and the like...

I think there should be a easter egg in doom 3, where you see deadnail screwing an easter bunny. haha. =)

Hahah, laugh it up jackhole. I'm not the one with the crosshairs between my eyes.

That's it!

ON YOUR KNEES, CANADIAN!
I WILL MAKE YOU DRINK MY PISS!

Dashiva said:

Return to Castle Wolfenstien is being made by ID.

DooM 3 is the game that's being made by the third party company.

Such a dickhead.

So, do you think any Doom elements will make it into rtcw.. like... ummm.. kick ass graphics and the like...

I think there should be a easter egg in doom 3, where you see deadnail screwing an easter bunny. haha. =)

No it's not, you fool. RtCW is made by Xatrix with the help of id; id is making Doom3. Get it right.

No, Return to Castle Wolfenstein is being made by Gray Matter Entertainment, which is mainly made up of ex-Xatrix employees. Xatrix itself no longer exists.

Dashiva said:

I shaved that crosshair off, so shut up.

You owe me for keyboard and monitor cleanup.