• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hannibal Lecter

A doom movie??? Goodie...

Guest Hannibal Lecter

I heard some rummors of a doom movie...
Should I believe them; or should I eat their eyeballs, with some caviar?

Guest PFCRon

The first one I heard about was in a Playstation magazine (which also told about Tomb Raider and Wing Commander). The release date said about mid 1998 to 1999, but then Columbine happened and that may have postponed the production. Then I heard from a friend who works at a bookstore that he heard rumors that it was gonna be based on the first novel, and that the novel was gonna be re-released this time with the cover bein the movie poster art/photo. Now I hear they've cancelled production. I have some document that kept track of the rumors, I forgot the URL where I got it from.

Guest Dark_Fox

er.. anyone seen the Mummy Returns.. I loved it =P
The Scorpion king's army should have won, liberal basturds..
Anubis all the way bitch!

Guest c-d-w

I heard the Duke Nukem movie is being made by Dimension films, so you know it's gonna suck. A PG-13 rating (and dimension's flair for stupid teeny-bopper movies) would not do the duke any justice whatsoever.

but by all means.. eat their eye-balls.

I hate the idea of a doom-movie. Probably it's gonna suck, unless someone like Steven Spielberg takes charge of it. I mean it. BTW, you sucked in your 2nd movie, freak...

No!

Have some sweet feet meat with beets, and a little pan-fried brains on the side.

Dashiva said:

ACK! It's a cannibal... RUN!

...pulls out his double barreled shotgun.

All the new *good* movies are rated R anymore, anyone who thinks a movie with any lesser rating nowadays is just an idiot. All the filmmakers that know thier movie would make real money always incorporate blood/violence/drugs/sex into it to boost the income of it. I haven't seen a good movie in quite awhile, the last one was gladiator and matrix before that, disney got it's dick into everything and it all went to shit.

I'm not quite sure where I stand on movies based on games.
The trouble is most of them are based on games with no plot (street fighter, mortal kombat), and they fill in the gaping holes with pure, unadulterated doodoo.

I heard somewhere that Doom 3 will have a much more detailed plot than before, so anyone looking to make a Doom movie would do well to draw some material from there.

sirgalahadwizar said:

...pulls out his double barreled shotgun.

All the new *good* movies are rated R anymore, anyone who thinks a movie with any lesser rating nowadays is just an idiot. All the filmmakers that know thier movie would make real money always incorporate blood/violence/drugs/sex into it to boost the income of it. I haven't seen a good movie in quite awhile, the last one was gladiator and matrix before that, disney got it's dick into everything and it all went to shit.

I still want to see that disney movie with the Llama!!