Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

I'm such a fool!

I just saw the DOOM3 tech movie today, and I totally hate myself for not seeing it beforehand! That was, bar none, some of the BEST graphics I've ever seen, ever. But who the heck was that guy who was talking through most of it?

P.S. Why is Deadnail moderator on this forum, but not the others? just curious.

To be honest, I might have been looking at a different movie than the one you have been talking about, perhaps. Still had the Doom3 stuff, but perhaps it was presented differently.

submerge said:

But who the heck was that guy who was talking through most of it?

Good god, shoot yourself now before the rest of the forum hunts you down and does it for you.

submerge said:

But who the heck was that guy who was talking through most of it?

1. You haven't seen the movie before? Ok, ok... Those things happen.

2. Why is deadnail a moderator and whe're not? deadnail rules, we suck. *asskissing* God, didn't you know this???

3. I'll answer your question... That "guy" talking through most of the movie is the drummer from a band called "Foo Fighters". He was invited to co-host the show because he has been a doom-fan since 1987 when the first doom came out.

There you go... You're clever now.

submerge said:

who the heck was that guy who was talking through most of it

That, my friend, is His Mighty Duck-Voiced Programming Genius and id Software owner, John Carmack. He wrote the damn thing.

And by the way, Ling, I'd rather have no title at all. The one I have now is so FUCKING CHILDISH I'm getting this strong urge to hunt you down and cut off your testicles with a rusty pair of scissors. Not that I'm threatening you or anything.

Lord FlatHead said:

...cut off your testicles with a rusty pair of scissors. Not that I'm threatening you or anything

yeah, change mine too !! I want "Jackass" for a title =)

Lord FlatHead said:

And by the way, Ling, I'd rather have no title at all. The one I have now is so FUCKING CHILDISH I'm getting this strong urge to hunt you down and cut off your testicles with a rusty pair of scissors.

Yeah, change it to "I love Danzig 5."

Disorder said:

2. Why is deadnail a moderator and whe're not? deadnail rules, we suck. *asskissing* God, didn't you know this???

3. I'll answer your question... That "guy" talking through most of the movie is the drummer from a band called "Foo Fighters". He was invited to co-host the show because he has been a doom-fan since 1987 when the first doom came out.

Pull your Goddamn lips off of my ass before I turn around and smile, weasel.

My moderator status was pretty much an accidental sort of thing, thanks to Ling's abuse of prescriptions.

Guest Dark_Fox
Lüt said:

Wish I was loved enough to have a title, stupid commie basturds..

Lüt said:

I thought the testicle black market throught eBay ended a while ago...

deadnail said:

Pull your Goddamn lips off of my ass before I turn around and smile, weasel.

My moderator status was pretty much an accidental sort of thing, thanks to Ling's abuse of prescriptions.

The question everyone's asking is... prescription because of WHAT?

Dark_Fox said:

Wish I was loved enough to have a title, stupid commie basturds..

ICQ bashing.

Lüt said:

Good god, shoot yourself now before the rest of the forum hunts you down and does it for you.

OMG. Did you even bothered checking the whole movie? Or you just pressed "forward" until the average black amount increased to 60%??

Zaldron said:

The question everyone's asking is... prescription because of WHAT?

Da da DAH..... [orchestra crash]

Sausage addiction.

Disorder said:

HAHAH! Thats great Disorder :)

I totally agree with your message title.
/me walks away laughing

Lord FlatHead said:

That, my friend, is His Mighty Duck-Voiced Programming Genius and id Software owner, John Carmack. He wrote the damn thing.And by the way, Ling, I'd rather have no title at all. The one I have now