Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
zerofx

Musical Surrenity [The Tunez]

DooM-DooM ][
--
Didn't ya just love the music?
If you're a hardcore DooM'er like me, you loved the musical tunes that set the horrific atmosphere...
You even went so far az to make mp3z out of the midiz from your cruddy soundcard to listen to them in the car!
But my only beef with the new one iz that Bobby Prince won't be aboard for it... [at least that i'm aware of]
In my opinion.. thatz apart of what made doom the classic it iz today.. everything melded perfectly and seemlessly together.. especially the muzik [hey, thatz what this post iz about anyway.. so neah]... bring back bobby!!
--------
paid for the "Bring Back Bob" campaign of the never millenium. (c) none-ya-biz-ness-well-it-aint-really-any-bodyz-copy-right-,-right?-i-mean-am-i-right-or-am-i-right? 2001... i think
--------
also, i'm not aware if anyone else sharez my viewz or actually went ahead and made a post like this already... therez just too many..
-------
while i'm at it.. i'd just like to say that... man, i love you guyz... *sniff*
-------
I'm talking of course to the staff of doomworld... i'm not a homophobe..
-------
damn, i just keep digging a deeper hole...
-------
i'm prefectly hetero...
-------
last time i checked anyway..
-------
yep.. hetero

Hey zerofx...
-----
I hate to sound like
-----
A newbie-bashing asshole
-----
But the topic's been raised
-----
Eight billion times before
-----
And we don't care
-----
About your sexual preference
-----
d00d.

hmm.. it iz a sad day when no one realizez a joke of sarcasm or cynicism... i waz jokin' about the last shit, yo.. der

Lord FlatHead said:

Hey zerofx...
-----
I hate to sound like
-----
A newbie-bashing asshole
-----
But the topic's been raised
-----
Eight billion times before
-----
And we don't care
-----
About your sexual preference
-----
d00d.

oh, and i raised it, again!

Man, we ought to do like the Awful Forums and limit open registration to one weekend every month. Anybody who really wants to post can get in then.

Guest Dark_Fox

I have no time for dis gibba gabber!
Mr.T gonna run yo ass over with his Hellava fast van.. BITCH!
How times are WE going to raise the dead, DAMN IT! Its been covered u man-train loving, newbie basturd!

zerofx said:

mp3z midiz iz thatz iz muzik thatz iz biz-ness any-bodyz sharez viewz therez

Regular version :

STOP FUCKING WITH THE Z KEY!!!!!1111

zerofx-ed version :

ZTOP
------
FUCKINGZ
------
WIZTH
------
TZHE
------
Zz
------
KEYZ!!!!!
------
ummh....Z

posts like these only serve to infuriate those that frequent the forum...

not to mention the fact that the music issue is a dead horse.

Lüt said:

Man, we ought to do like the Awful Forums and limit open registration to one weekend every month. Anybody who really wants to post can get in then.

Speaking of SA forums, what's your member name there Lüt? I've been checking the forum for months (no posting, I couldn't resist another one), but I never recognized you. Well, they're all mentally twisted, so that's not strange.

Guest MACVILE`WHORE

NEWBIEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me smacks Zeronadsfx upside the head with a Lexmark z32 ink jet printer
/me drags his unconcious body to the explosives testing room hidden in Deadnail's room (dammit you got some c00l shit in there)
/me rigs the experimental MACWELL HOUSE DOUBLE EXPRESSO to hell bomb to his head, and pisses on it to activate the fuse
/me runs and slams the door shut behind me as i jump out into the hall and slam the blast doors down
B0000000000000000000000000000M!
/me comes back in, and goes to open the door, but sees that THE ROOM AINT THERE NO MORE

HMMMMMMMM

Oh look at that on...the...ground..err..yuck

/me leaves the cheque paying for damages on deadnail's desk in whats left of his room

FNord and a g00d fucking day to all :)

perhapz you moronz didnt look at the whole damn post... i said SORRY if this issue haz been brought up, so sorry to those who cant read and therefore spam for no reason but to spam.. dickheadz..
-
and az for the Z key Zalda-moron... who carez.. if you dont like it, eat me... itz just EXPRESSION.. perhapz you've heard of it?
-
MACVILE`WHORE needz to lay off the expresso himself.. and stop bein' in irc chat roomz

Ultimate Doom
--
The music was great, FOR IT'S TIME. I wouldn't have a problem with the new music being composed by Bobert but the shit needs a band to play, PREFERABLY orchestrated.
--
This one is just redundant.
--
Yep, numerous times actually.
--
Keep that to yourself.
--
That doesn't make it better.
--
Call me when you hit China.
--
No one could possibly care less, this is a public Internet forum.
--
I'll take your word for it.
--
Who are you trying to convince, us or yourself?

Welcome to the forums.
--
I hope you like it here.
--
Can I make as suggestion?
--
Stop abusing your keyboard. Hyphens and the letter z were never meant to be misused in that fashion.

lemme ask you something, can you possibly pull your head out of your ass for a second.. thank you

I have never heard that one before in all my years, I'm impressed. Why is your grammar so lacking? Laziness or ignorance? Judging by your refusal to simply glaze over the existing thread titles I'll assume laziness. Hence, I'm shocked that you wasted your precious time replying. At least you didn't waste much time at it.

Grow up, kid. If you can't take a mild slander then how in the Hell are you going to react when someone around here seriously verbally abuses you?

simply kick their ass.. and it izn't laziness my friend, who carez if i can type so different.. doez it boil your bottom that i use a z instead of an s? or that i type in all lower case? grammer iz for the special thingz in life.. not stuff that izn't needed to be kept up.. forumz aint shit.. but proper things like a Letter of Application might be.. who are you to judge? unless yer one of thoze plastic piecez of shit who judge by a cover and not what the content iz.. i'm just pissed cuz i got flamed for an old idea obviously.. oh well..

zerofx said:

perhapz you moronz didnt look at the whole damn post... i said SORRY if this issue haz been brought up, so sorry to those who cant read and therefore spam for no reason but to spam.. dickheadz..
-
and az for the Z key Zalda-moron... who carez.. if you dont like it, eat me... itz just EXPRESSION.. perhapz you've heard of it?
-
MACVILE`WHORE needz to lay off the expresso himself.. and stop bein' in irc chat roomz

Oooh! Someone insulted me! The horror!

Grow up kid. This is a public forum, and just like society, it requires a minimal amount of conciousness. Insulting the older members of this forum, bringing back WASTED topics, abusing of the English language and overreacting will not make your presence here enjoyable.

Be warned, everyone here already labeled you as a moron, or perhaps as a "moronz" or something like that...

zerofx said:

who are you to judge?

He's a moderator on this forum. But mostly because he's human, a concept that you might find outrageous at first...

ZzzZzzZ Zz Zz zz zzz z Zz z

There. Enough "z" for the rest of the day...

zerofx said:

simply kick their ass.. and it izn't laziness my friend, who carez if i can type so different.. doez it boil your bottom that i use a z instead of an s? or that i type in all lower case? grammer iz for the special thingz in life.. not stuff that izn't needed to be kept up.. forumz aint shit.. but proper things like a Letter of Application might be.. who are you to judge? unless yer one of thoze plastic piecez of shit who judge by a cover and not what the content iz.. i'm just pissed cuz i got flamed for an old idea obviously.. oh well..

"simply kick their ass.."

Yeah, right, that takes me back to sixth grade.

"and it izn't laziness my friend, who carez if i can type so different.. doez it boil your bottom that i use a z instead of an s? or that i type in all lower case? grammer iz for the special thingz in life.. not stuff that izn't needed to be kept up.. forumz aint shit.. but proper things like a Letter of Application might be.. who are you to judge?"

If you expect people to bother reading it better grammar will help. Many people here simply ignore ugly posts because they're not worth the eye strain to read.

"unless yer one of thoze plastic piecez of shit who judge by a cover and not what the content iz.."

You've known me for ten minutes, that's a pretty strong assumption of my character. Are you guilty of your own accusation, because you seem to be judging me rather quickly.

"i'm just pissed cuz i got flamed for an old idea obviously.. oh well.."

Apparantly you've never been flamed before. I didn't see a post in all caps that has the word fuck about sixty times and makes several unflattering remarks about your mother. Maybe you were insulted a few times, that's all.

Zaldron said:

He's a moderator on this forum. But mostly because he's human, a concept that you might find outrageous at first...

ZzzZzzZ Zz Zz zz zzz z Zz z

There. Enough "z" for the rest of the day...

I'm a human? Fuck, when did that happen? Goddamn you people, I just sit down to play through Undying twice in a row and you pull this kinda shit on me. Christ.

I mean human in the good sense, you know, like....like. Ummh

OK, "mutant with paranormal powers" sounds right for you?

Read my mind, bitch. If there was an emoticon for the middle finger I'd give it to you right now.

Zaldron said:

Speaking of SA forums, what's your member name there Lüt? I've been checking the forum for months (no posting, I couldn't resist another one), but I never recognized you. Well, they're all mentally twisted, so that's not strange.

Albino Negro.

I don't post all that much there, I only read it every few days and usually somebody's already said what I had to say to a topic.

I ussually just stay in the Comedy locked forum. There's a lot of funny shit there...specially when people go mad with Photoshop.

Guest stphrz'
Zaldron said:

You don't want to give a finger to a ventilator, do you?

Damn you! A ventilator! A VENTILATOR!

deadnail said:

Ultimate Doom
--
The music was great, FOR IT'S TIME. I wouldn't have a problem with the new music being composed by Bobert but the shit needs a band to play, PREFERABLY orchestrated.
--
This one is just redundant.
--
Yep, numerous times actually.
--
Keep that to yourself.
--
That doesn't make it better.
--
Call me when you hit China.
--
No one could possibly care less, this is a public Internet forum.
--
I'll take your word for it.
--
Who are you trying to convince, us or yourself?

Welcome to the forums.
--
I hope you like it here.
--
Can I make as suggestion?
--
Stop abusing your keyboard. Hyphens and the letter z were never meant to be misused in that fashion.

I agree, Orchestrated music would KICK!

"damn, i just keep digging a deeper hole..."

Damn straight.

Oh... I think you switched the S and Z keys on your keyboard... might want to fix that...

WhiteNoise said:

Oh... I think you switched the S and Z keys on your keyboard... might want to fix that

Heh, I put my keyboards in alphabetical order. Then people over here try to type their passwords to get into their mail and stuff and they can't so they have to tell me :)