Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

ok

Now i know how some of you are using winmx or audiognome and such. well, its useless. there is something way better out there. its called edonkey2000.
www.edonkey2000.org
go and get it. you will be very very pleased. all my downloads worked and they went faster than winmx or audiognome combined. trust me get it!
just letting u guys know

I'm still on Napster. A little of l33t speaking and some typos, and you can have ANY song you want.

Hmmm, that's funny, I just had to re-register because my account had somehow been deleted here. Something to do with rusty scissors and Ling's testicles ? Of course this degrades me to Newbie status, though I'm rather pleased that stupid Title is gone.

Anyway, I'm using Gnotella (yes, with an O). Works fine for MP3s, pr0n, DVD rips, warez and plenty of other stuff.

Lord FlatHead said:

Hmmm, that's funny, I just had to re-register because my account had somehow been deleted here. Something to do with rusty scissors and Ling's testicles ? Of course this degrades me to Newbie status, though I'm rather pleased that stupid Title is gone.

Anyway, I'm using Gnotella (yes, with an O). Works fine for MP3s, pr0n, DVD rips, warez and plenty of other stuff.

There are a lot of guys here who re-registered a couple of times. I wonder if that's a forum problem or a little step on the great scheme of Ling's macabre Plan. A Plan so dark and evil, that all living creatures will undoubtedly fall into damnation...

Guest MACVILE`WHORE

Imesh kicks all their asses

I use it mostly for pr0n though :/

Guest MACVILE`WHORE

/me takes a cup of my coffee, gives it to kain, and watches him drink it down
/me giggles as a loud pop sound emerges from kain

KAIN: OWWCHIEE! MY APPENDEX JUST EXPLODED!!!

/me than takes the double-barreled shotgun from undying (that game rulez), fills it with phosphorus shells, than takes two shots at kain, turning him into a charred shell of toasted newbie flesh