Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Castlevania

I live...AGAIN!! like, doom 3 should have...

a transparent monster! you could see it's guts and brains, it would be like Hollow Man style or something. that'd be bad-ass..YEAH!!

Are Of Less Clue than Clueless.
Go Have Some Coffee, It's very nice....

(Slowly backs away)
Go on.............it's good.
(Turns and runs)
(In Disance, Yelling: It's GOOD STUFF)

Puts On radiation suit, waiting for Mac to Do his stuff.

Castlevania said:

a transparent monster!

Yeah, great idea.
Why not call it a "spectre". That would be cool.
Maybe it should have the exact same shape as a pigdemon, but the difference is that you can't see a spectre. That would rock, wouldn't it ???

::knocks Castlevania upside the head with an Mjompa and proceeds to feijl him to no extent::

Lüt said:

::knocks Castlevania upside the head with an Mjompa and proceeds to feijl him to no extent::

WTF is a "Mjompa" and "feijl"? So far I'm using placeholder art in my imagination... :D

DoOmEr4LiFe said:

*dies laughing* seriously youve played doom for how long now?

i bought doom for snes, ultimate doom for pc, doom 2 for pc, final doom for pc, doom 2 master levels for pc, and i have a commercial add-on for doom 2 that was given to me. and i want to buy the 32x and psx versions and maybe jaguar versions if i ever see them at a pawn shop and have a job. i am more a doomer than most of you, so dont you bastards give me any bullcrap.

Guest MACVILE`WHORE

/me gives Castlemania a nice fresh cup of my coffee, and watches him drink it down
/me screams in horror as his ribcage breaks free from his chest, comes out thru his throat, and starts beating the shit outta him
/me than pays the rib cage 50 boner (heh) dollars to go back into the weapons storage ready for use on anybody else this st00pid
/me than puts on my BIG AUSTRAILIAN SQWARSHING B00TS and SQWARSHES the hell outta castlemania's bloodied remains, gets the "NEW" swiffer wet(tm) and swiffer mops him into the lab for furthur experimentation

Castlevania said:

i bought doom for snes, ultimate doom for pc, doom 2 for pc, final doom for pc, doom 2 master levels for pc, and i have a commercial add-on for doom 2 that was given to me. and i want to buy the 32x and psx versions and maybe jaguar versions if i ever see them at a pawn shop and have a job. i am more a doomer than most of you, so dont you bastards give me any bullcrap.

It's so weird. You've played the game a lot.
But you never knew anything about spectres in the game?
Well, I guess you never saw them... :)

Zaldron said:

WTF is a "Mjompa" and "feijl"? So far I'm using placeholder art in my imagination... :D

Well keep that placeholder there because I have no idea either.

I was browsing some Denmarkish sites (I think that's the country that has the .DK web extension) and when I tried to access unaccessible sites it said "Feijl" or "Mjompa" instead of "Forbidden" or whatever the hell it's supposed to say in English. I have no idea if either of those mean forbidden but it's some kind of error message.

MACVILE`WHORE said:

/me gives Castlemania a nice fresh cup of my coffee, and watches him drink it down
/me screams in horror as his ribcage breaks free from his chest, comes out thru his throat, and starts beating the shit outta him
/me than pays the rib cage 50 boner (heh) dollars to go back into the weapons storage ready for use on anybody else this st00pid
/me than puts on my BIG AUSTRAILIAN SQWARSHING B00TS and SQWARSHES the hell outta castlemania's bloodied remains, gets the "NEW" swiffer wet(tm) and swiffer mops him into the lab for furthur experimentation

What the heck is going on? That is some weird stuff there. I'll just have another sip of my Coke... wait a minute, this isn't Coke, it's coffee. And it smells like... woops, sorry I thought that was my Coke, I didn't realize it was your coffee, Mac. I'll be returning to my Coke now. Say, wait a minute, now my Coke smells like... awww, never mind, I'll just go sit in that corner I came out of.

Castlevania said:

a transparent monster! you could see it's guts and brains, it would be like Hollow Man style or something

DOOM WORLD RULES:

1 NO STUPID MONSTERS < TAKE A LOOK AT THIS ONE!
2 NO STUPID WEAPONS
3 NO STUPID LEVELS
4 NO STUPID NEWBIES

GOOD BYE!

PS nice to meat you!

Castlevania said:

NO YOUR NOT!

if your such a big doomer
why is this your first time here?
it's called "doom world" dosn't that just make you think'...ohh
could that be about doom?...I wonder'

Uh..............no?
You've named yourself after a videogame? How novel. I also noticed your Hotmail username is GLDoom. Uh, yeah. Now go back to your cell!