Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ampman

a good song idea for doom3

Has anyone heard the type-0-negative version of "Black Sabbath"??
I just listened to it today, and man it would be the PERFECT type of song for doom3. I recommend anyone who cares to go download it and listen, its a kinda scary and wierd version of "black sabbath". its also off the nat. in black version 1 album. it would fit a doom3 hellish mood very well.

you talking about the german gothic band (gottes tod etc.)?
dont really know much about them but what i know would be getting on my nerves after a while.

grutsch said:

you talking about the german gothic band (gottes tod etc.)?
dont really know much about them but what i know would be getting on my nerves after a while.

Yeah, Gottes Tod is one of their songs. If you've only heard that first album that song is from, that isn't much. They have a movie soundtrack for Das Ewige Licht that is just creepy, and proves they know what they're doing when they have to do a soundtrack. The rest of the band music is cool too. They do Gothic, Classical, Horror, Industrial, Remixes, just about everything any movie or game soundtrack could possibly need. Some of the early stuff wasn't that great but now they're capable of anything. I have an upcoming editorial on that, I'll get to posting it one of these days.

WTF???
You JUST heard that? Do you know how long that has been out?

Yes, good. Good for Doom? NO. You need something more creepy. It might be good for the levels in Hell, though. For the rest, listen to Apocalyptica. They have some wicked shit.

------------

CHAINSAW+DGM said:

any thing by Nine Inch Nails!

::feeds CHAINSAW+DGM a load of rotten green burgers, kicks him in the head with a chair, takes his foot, twists it the opposite direction, snaps off the large toe, eats it for a snack, pries off his fingernails with a shard of glass, gouges his eyes out with them, rips off his left nut, hangs him by his other nut, lowers and drowns him in a vat of Mac's coffee::

DIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!