Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lord FlatHead

their slaves we are their slaves we are

I just played trough Half-Life's single player game for the second time and there was one thing that really stuck with me : the voice of Nihilanth, the space-baby, talking in your head as you near the end of the game.

What it says is creepy enough ("thieves you all are thieves you all", "slaves we are their slaves we are"...), but the really spooky thing is its voice. Especially in combination with the creepy atmosphere of the Xen maps, that voice really sounds like the evil, alien, million-year old entity that it represents.

If, in Doom3, you would somehow end up facing Satan in the last few maps, it would be damn creepy to hear his wretched voice speaking in your head, getting louder and more chaotic as you approach Him...

"god where is your god where is"
"fear your eyes speak fear your eyes"
etc.

That would be cool. oh, I believe that nihilanth also says:
"You will learn" when he teleports you.

That would be just down right creepy to hear Satans voice in your head just as you near the end to where he may be.If that does happen,just imagine how scary and eerie it would be!

that would be really cool...except i keep thinking satan's voice sounds like regis philbin...i can feel my skin crawling already.

I think having Satan would raise too many religious implications, but, if you remember, the spider mastermind controlled hell's forces through telepathy. You could hear it speaking instead.

Guest Tonx

Jeah, it's surely good idea. I've thaught about it too that the boss of DOOM III should be Satan himself, but then I just can't imagine the Evil himself too ugly enough :( oh well :I

But the Satan's voice in U're head is surely great idea :D

submerge said:

That would be cool. oh, I believe that nihilanth also says:
"You will learn" when he teleports you.

if i had to fight satan with a shotgun and a chain saw, i would just quit. hes too powerful. it would be funny if god was punching satan with some boxing gloves with a bhg2000 (BigHolyGun)

Guest Epistax

hmm satan himself?
the problem with that is Doom IV. Also there's no way you'd be able to make Satan strong enough, AND defeatable. Just doesn't work.

Unless you don't kill him, but bury him, glue him, etc.

Cool. It would be nice to have old Beezlebub messing with your mind the last couple of levels.
"Where is your God, now, puny mortal?"
"You may defeat my minions, but you will never defeat ME!!!! Muwhahahahahaha!!!!"
Scary, man.

Yeah, or maybe something like : cool doomworld is pretty cool doomworld is pretty cool doomworld is pretty cool =P

Forgive me, I'm bored...

Guest TheEternalVile
kain said:

if i had to fight satan with a shotgun and a chain saw, i would just quit. hes too powerful. it would be funny if god was punching satan with some boxing gloves with a bhg2000 (BigHolyGun)

Yeah Satan should mess with your head but he realy shoudl't be the boss. He is the evil of evil.

We should just let Id do what it does best.