Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mac01

John Carmack building VTVL space craft

Guest Mac01

I just found out that John Carmack Has his very own aerospace company. His new hobby has him building and designing a vertical take off vertical landing(VTVL). He allready has a working prototype that is undergoing testing. As it turns out he is also a contributor to the CATS prize, A prize for the first private citizen to reach space. Check it out: www.armadilloaerospace.com

He spoke of that many times in his .plan files. Actually that's one of the few topics people understand everytime he updates it.

You have just GOT to check out that movie of Carmack and his nerdy friends testing chemicals on clothing... Your life won't be the same after you've seen Carmack scream like a girl because his shoes are on fire.

=)

OK, I'm gonna pretend THAT didn't happened.

Would be really depresing if someday I find that Carmack died in one of these freaky experiments...

Zaldron said:

OK, I'm gonna pretend THAT didn't happened.

Would be really depresing if someday I find that Carmack died in one of these freaky experiments...

It would be really funny if he died while D3 was in progress, then the project would be over and the forum would be useless! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Guest Tonx

Jeah

ROFL :D

Psyonisis said:

It would be really funny if he died while D3 was in progress, then the project would be over and the forum would be useless! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

that isn't funny, don't even joke about that stuff, or it will happen.

/me latches a snark hopped up on Mac's coffee to Psy's face

/me runs like hell

/me wathces Psy go BOOM!

What is the movie's address?? I wanna see Carmack scream like a girl!

Zaldron said:

He spoke of that many times in his .plan files. Actually that's one of the few topics people understand everytime he updates it.

it might just be another john carmack.

Guest fraggle`
Disorder said:

My advice to John : Drop that hobby. Focus on Doom 3.

My advice to you : shut the fuck up. If carmack enjoys making rockets then who are you to tell him not to?

Yeah, it's not like Carmack will code DooM 3 all the goddamn day...give the man a rest.

fraggle` said:

My advice to you : shut the fuck up. If carmack enjoys making rockets then who are you to tell him not to?

mmm... irritated?

Submerge said:

that isn't funny, don't even joke about that stuff, or it will happen.

/me latches a snark hopped up on Mac's coffee to Psy's face

/me runs like hell

/me wathces Psy go BOOM!

What is the movie's address?? I wanna see Carmack scream like a girl!

Wow, I can't believe it, we're always finding new uses for Mac's coffee. Is there anything it can't do? Maybe, just maybe, we can use it to solve all the world's problems. But then again, it's way more fun to use it against each other. Anyways, it's too late, the topic has already been brought up, and there's nothing anyone can do about it to prevent jinxing now, except hope that John Carmack doesn't blow himself up. That would truly be the worst tragedy the computer gaming world has ever faced (next to the releases of Daikatana and Duke Nukem, of course).