Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dima

FlatHead, what's wrong with your site?

Hmm, thats funny. None of the Doomcenter hosted sites, including mine, work for me right now. I'd say it's a problem with Doomcenter itself or the MGON network.

Now that you bring it up, I'll probably upload a new article about Doom3 in a few days or so - let's hope stuff gets sorted out by then.

Oh, so that's the reason!
o.k, got ya!

P.S
What's the article you are planning to upload on your site?
I mean, what does it discuss about?

OK I just got confirmation from Bigdog (the Doomcenter guy) that it is indeed a server problem that should get fixed Real Soon Now.

I'm writing that new article at this very moment and though it won't be anything groundbreaking, it will be an interesting read for you id worshipper types out there.

Lord FlatHead said:

Hmm, thats funny. None of the Doomcenter hosted sites, including mine, work for me right now. I'd say it's a problem with Doomcenter itself or the MGON network.

Now that you bring it up, I'll probably upload a new article about Doom3 in a few days or so - let's hope stuff gets sorted out by then.

Jesus Christ, I can't believe I haven't made the corrections yet... :(

I'm too lazy for my own good...

Lord FlatHead said:

OK I just got confirmation from Bigdog (the Doomcenter guy) that it is indeed a server problem that should get fixed Real Soon Now.

I'm writing that new article at this very moment and though it won't be anything groundbreaking, it will be an interesting read for you id worshipper types out there.

ok then!

yeah, we (MGON) are "upgrading the server kernel" for the hosted sites server, whatever the f that means, heh. they're working on it tonight/tomorrow, hopefully it'll all be back to normal (or faster, even) tomorrow. sorry for the inconveniences...