Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Where did that cool Doom Toy come from?

On the Pic of the day, where the crap? I want one of those! I want all of them!

Jesus, that's not a toy. It's the real Spidermind that id created and digitized for the sprites. It's kinda broken now, tough...

The chaingun looks incorrect.. I WANT IT! But dont we all, lol.
Its probably not broken, maybe just the model for its death sequence, or maybe im just stupid and wrong? lol

Zaldron said:

Jesus, that's not a toy. It's the real Spidermind that id created and digitized for the sprites. It's kinda broken now, tough...

a guy who worked on star wars and aliens named Gregor did that model for id when they wanted a monster for doom that wasn't a biped.

cool huh?

Indeed. Speaking of that, maybe in the next years will be seeing game models 3D-scanned from sculptures like this. Once we have enough polys that any deformation works without spiking the limb joints, we could start seeing those...

Guest MAC'VILEWHORE

I've said it once jeremy and i'll say it again....

GENERAL FORUMS!!!!!11111111111111

Guest MAC'VILEWHORE

You LIE LIKE A FUCKING DIRTY RUG you stupid circus midget

This WAS for Phrab's post, but it seems to have disappeared, oh well.

nightmare imp said:

Geeze that model looked awsome,are there any others out there from Doom,like an imp,a cyberdemon!?

come to think of it how come they didnt make toys for doom anyway like back in '94 when i wouldve had fun playing with them i noticed they have duke toys and quake 2 toys as well as whole lot of other toys from games but not doom thats seems unfair somehow

Does macfaggetwhore think he's cool or somthing.. people like him are the reason I smack myself while sitting in the corner.. he's so stupid... And he obviously don't get humor..or THE FACT THAT WE HAVE ALL TALKED ABOUT EVERYTHING POSSIBLE THERE IS TO TALK ABOUT DOOM3.. So go fuck a newbie bitch or i'll SHIT in YOUR coffee ... BITCH! And thats Expresso with extra cocoa-lax!

nightmare imp said:

Geeze that model looked awsome,are there any others out there from Doom,like an imp,a cyberdemon!?

It's kinda hard to tell what sprites are from models.

lost soul - uh... no (probably)
spidermind - yes (easy to tell)
player - maybe

Of course they also modified the pics after scanning them. Which could add a little of that CG-esque feel to them.