Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Godflesh777

Nothing Works

Guest Godflesh777

I have tried to install Batman Doom, ZDoom, Doom Serv, Khan, etc. but none of these programs work. I can't bring up the website frag.com to get Legacy. I always get some kind of damn error message. Is it just me? I am really wanting to play online Doom but sick of hassling with these useless programs I keep downloading that won't work. I have Doom II v 1.9 for windows 95. Isn't there some way to launch a multiplayer game without the hassle. Please reply Doom fiends

Guest Gimly

I don't know how you managed to miss the sad news but frag.com hasn't been online for ages (well, three weeks or so). You can reach the Doom Legacy homepage under http://doomlegacy.sourceforge.net .

At least the current versions of ZDoom (1.22 or 1.23 Beta 7) and Legacy (1.29 something) shouldn't cause any trouble no matter if you run them under Windows NT, 95 or 2000. The frontend that's included in Legacy should make it easy to configure your multiplayer games. There are frontends available for ZDoom, too. Just scan the homepages.