Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

Clan Battle

Well after negotiations and much name calling and tongue-pulling-out-at-one-another :) a Clan game was finally aranged between the once mighty Zou clan and the young upstarts from Doomserv (DS)
Many turned up at the battle fest, but half had to leave because it was past their bed time, and battle commenced
needless to say it was 5-0 to the mighty DS with the Zou clan making many rash threats about "next time" and "gonna tell my mom on you!" :)
seriously guys was a lot of fun (now where is that NM clan hiding?)

Ok then, ill stay away from the "DS" clan because the members of the "zou" clan always kicked my ass in DM (2x to 10x my frags).

Im new to deathmatch and I guess I shouldn't expect too much of myself.

Zou has another battle planned against DS clan on the 19th I think and they are training hard, there is even talk of them hiring professional trainer ( I think it's Aurikan, who I hear will do almost anything for peanuts as long as it dont entail anything to do with taking his clothes off) :)
We will of course be asking for drug testing as word on the street is that heavy quantities of coke(liquid) and jelly beans are being smuggled in

Fod, ZOU won the only clan battle I was in aginst DS. All that "next time" stuff was a friendly joke because we knew DS had more good players than zou but you have to go and start flaming.