Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

Heretic Vs DOOM~

Maybe someone (Like me) should make a mod where the Heretic and Doom marine can duke it out in deathmatch. What do you think? Any Ideas on how? I think i'll make it once ZHeretic comes out

ZDooM 1.23 beta 4 already supports Heretic, the source is also available (I think), so there you go :)

Allright, cool. But i need to know a few things

-Does Zdoom support Mutiple classes?

-I planned on haveing an installer that serches for Heretic on your system (that way this is 100% legal). Is that possble (I haven't made an installer for anything ;)

-Can Zdoom or Doom 2 support having 2 sections with episodes (One for Doom 2, another section for The Heretic Episodes). I also had an idea to scrap the heretic episodes and just make levels with both Doom 2 and Heretic enemies

-Can Doom or Zdoom make new "Entities" like on Quake or Q2. That way i can have both Doom 2 and Heretic Guys

-WILL PEOPLE ENJOY IT?!

Ok, thats it

A few more questions (Oh, i downloaded the new Zdoom patch beta and tried it with Heretic. AWSOME!)

-Would anyone like to help me on this project? I have no idea how to do this stuff and i think it's an awsome idea! (Including map makers, music makers if there will be new levels, coders to help me make this mod!)

Ok, post back if anyone wants to help