Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cyrus

PLEASE HELP ME WITH ZDOOM !

Guest Cyrus

Hi, I dont know jack about it, I stopped playing doom2 with my friends for 3 years, and Ive never heard of online deathmatching. I gotta cable modem, so I never thought its possible. I'm trying to do everything right. I have the zdoom installed in there, but it just won't work, there is a fatal error and when I go to Doomlanlaunch or some crap, it never starts a game and I can't join a game with my friend, his works, Im entering his I.P and all, it doesnt work. please help

Guest Cyrus

no, i do, i have everything, but zdoom says fatal error so i cant play at all, whats with that man?

one of the common issues that people has with zdoom has to do with that zdoom by default, uses a "ptc layer" for it's graphic, this can be disabled by a switch , i think it's -noptc but i'm not 100% sure about how ptc is spelled so read the text file that comes with zdoom.

if this isn't the sollution to your problems feel free to check out the zdoom forums at zdoom.notgod.com, so far i think everyone that have had problems with zdoom have managed to solve them :)