• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
myk

a new csdoom server

im administering the new csdoom server at slayer1.dhs.org
ill be running a variety of maps that ill rotate during the week
most will be set as closely as possible to the original doom/doom2 -deathmatch (weapons stay.. items dont respawn.. no jumping.. no freelook.. up to 4 players) im on irc in #csdoom efnet.. ive heard people saying that that csdoom needs chat support.. well it has it already (#csdoom).. also if youd like to see any wads run on the server or have a question about doom/csdoom just log in.. news about the server can also appear at http://slayer1.dhs.org so check it out once in a while
you can email me if youre having trouble logging onto efnet

cya

so.. uh.. are you implying something.. or.. are you just talking out of your butthole again?

anyway.. now we have 2 servers up.. i admin 1 and slayer the other.. so come along and play :)

tesing and playing i noticed coop does work.. albeit it doesnt seem to support inter-map texts (so will crash after map11 for example) and theres a problem with the lost souls.. they become ghosts frequently

well yeah.. ghost and lost soul are almost synonymous..

Guest slayer1
NiGHTMARE said:

Umm, that site looks just a tad similar to Demongate, doesn't it? :)

umm. no actually my site was up first.. anyway..
we have 2 servers running, check em out, also come join us on
#csdoom on EFnet..

http://slayer1.dhs.org

Myk said:

so.. uh.. are you implying something.. or.. are you just talking out of your butthole again?

anyway.. now we have 2 servers up.. i admin 1 and slayer the other.. so come along and play :)

tesing and playing i noticed coop does work.. albeit it doesnt seem to support inter-map texts (so will crash after map11 for example) and theres a problem with the lost souls.. they become ghosts frequently

Just commenting on how similar they look (particularly to the old Demongate design).

I never said that you ripped them off or visa versa, but if that's how you want to take it...

Guest slayer1

The Second server is Running one of my favorite pwads, Nowherex.wad.. this is a great wad for upto 4 players.. you can download it here http://slayer1.dhs.org/files/nowherex.wad
you can connect to this server:
Connect using slayer1.dhs.org:10667
Connect using arch-vile.ath.cx:10667
Connect using 24.92.202.152:10667

Guest cacoman
Myk said:

yes this is true and i hate that text thingy but the lost souls. that problem only happens with pain eliminators shooting out lost souls(thos lost souls are the ones that mess up) and this is only for coop

my remedy for this is to take out the text stuff compleatly and fix the lost soul problem