Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Doom2: Hell Everywhere on Earth

Note: This WOULD have been put in the Fan Fiction Forums, but since nobody ever seems to go there, I'll put it here.
:)
This takes place during the time the demons land on Earth, but JUST before nearly all the human population is obliterated by the Hellspawn.

Mesquite, TX-
Reporter comes on screen. Begins reporting:
"We're here at id headquarters in Mesquite, Texas. Demons have overrun the building, and John Romero was quoted as saying: "Well, I guess this means Doom3 has been put on indefinete hold."
Demon comes charging at Reporter, who screams. Cameraman drops camera.
*static*
Cedar Springs, AK
"....We're here in front of the Cedar Springs Police Department, which, as you can see, has been utterly decimated by these....things that have came raining out of the sky. Police Chief Brian O'Hanlan is here to tell us just what exactly these things are and where they came from.
Brian?"
PC O'Hanlan: "Well, we can't really say for certain what these things are, or where they came from. We do know that they are DEFINETLY NOT of this world. It's as though they came from another dimension."
Imp sneaks up behind Reporter, blasts him with a Fireball, killing him. Police Chief O'Hanlan pulls out his gun, and fires, knocking the Imp backwards, but not killing it. The Imp lashes out with his razor-sharp claws and slices the chief's chest, killing him on television. Imp turns towards the camera, striking it, knocking it over, and then killing the cameraguy.
*static*
UAC Headquarters, New Mexico
UAC Chief Executive: "Gentlemen, this situation is serious. These damned creatures have landed on Earth, and we have no defense against them except good old-fashioned strength of numbers. We'll need at least 3 million troops. We only have 1 million. The other 2 million are out fighting the demons in locations around the United States and around the world with various Special Forces Troops and soldiers from many different armies. Are there any question?"
Major Jackson speaks up:
"Sir, you said that the other 2 million are FIGHTING the demons. How do we know that they're not bing KILLED by the demons?"
"Our troops are very able-bodied and minded. Plus they have state-of-the-art weaponry. I have no doubt that we emerge victorious."
MJ:
"Sir, we've had intelligence reports that say these demons, if they are demons, can respawn after only eight seconds of being dead. If we run low on men, what we will do?"
UAC Chief begins to reply, but there is a sudden thump on the roof. Everyone, startled, looks up at the ceiling. There is a sudden breaking of concrete and steel and demons pour into the Chief's Office. Shortly afterwards, the demons kill all the UAC officials.

Epilogue-
Not long after this, all the minor and major cities of Earth are leveled by the demons. Enter the DooMGuy.....

People NOT interested in fan fiction decide not to go in there, so you decide to ram it down our throats here?

I didn't DECIDE to do anything, fod. You can reply or not as you choose. Nobody said you had to.
Why didn't post something pertaining to my story?

Hmmm....well written, DooMBoy! Nice touch of realism you put into this thing.

Are you SURE that none of these places wouldn't of have been untouched? I get the feeling that if Demons from another realm intent on taking the Earth as their own came to visit us, they would pretty much take over and destroy every little, medium, big, and metropolis-sized city on Earth, including the ones written in DB's story.

I do agree, however, that having a meeting in the middle of an international crisis is a little unrealistic, but that's just probably me(and Karma).

I didn't DECIDE to do anything, fod

He's right, he seeks counsel from his Monkey pet...