Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest xyzsurf

CSDoom

Guest xyzsurf

I can play Zdaemon fine and Zdaemon works great. Theres just not enough servers I can find. So I tried CSDoom, but when I use csdLauncher, all of the servers come up 9999 or have a really high ping 400+. The other day when they were normal, around 60-80 or so, I tried to connect and when csdoom started, it got to console and started trying to connect to the IP. Only thing is it never could, for any server... It just sat there tryin to find the IP but its like it couldnt even manage that. What the hell? I got csdoom07, csdlauncher 3.0. Whats wrong?

Guest TheCyanideX

don't feel bad, I noticed that CSDOOM's servers have rather high PING rates (Today I saw the dreaded 2000 PING, AAACKK!)
ZDaemon seems to run a little more smoother, but like you said, there aren't enough servers running, usually I run into four, two running co-op games....
I hope Skulltag gets up and running soon. I've been playing the demo portion of it, and love it so far (sort of reminds me of a retro-version of Quake2...hehe)
If i had a faster connection, I'd set up my own server ( i know how and have done it once but it wasn't sucessful )... But what else can I say except, hope for the best... Outty 5k....