Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Voros

Doomguy needs weapon variation skins...In default.

Inkie said:

Like 90% of the time its the super shotgun

Not on Brit10 it ain't

SavageCorona said:

There are games that show a character's weapon that are also from the 90s. The earliest I can think of is Quake 2 or for a more focused (and active) MP experience is Unreal Tournament.

You probably won't find client-sided mods that allow you to see other people's weapons in Doom.

I don't have Quake 2 and the shareware version didn't display the colors properly. Plus, I love Doom.

scifista42 said:

It is working and always has been. Update your Zandronum to v2.1.2.

Also, the "vwep" wad should work in GZDoom too. On the other hand, it can't be modded to ZDaemon, because ZDaemon doesn't support DECORATE.

its already updated.
When I choose to "list servers", it says that the "server limit is exceeded (>=512 servers)".

Voros said:

its already updated.
When I choose to "list servers", it says that the "server limit is exceeded (>=512 servers)".

So you're browsing servers from in-game server browser ? That won't work, it's kept there for development purpose and is going to be removed, use the real Doomseeker

DMGUYDZ64 said:

So you're browsing servers from in-game server browser ? That won't work, it's kept there for development purpose and is going to be removed, use the real Doomseeker

Thanks! now lets see about the weapon thing...