Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Voltcom9

Blood 2 Extra Crispy Mod

I used to play Blood 2 the Chosen back in the day. I always thought the game was fun but unbelievably glitched. I mean it's hard to believe they would push the game out to sale without at least ironing out some (or all) of the bugs.

Anyways, I just found this incredible mod for Blood 2 called the Extra Crispy Mod which seems to clean up alot of the games flaws and bugs. I thought this was really neat. Check it out if you ever somewhat enjoyed Blood 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgcfktangtk

I'm aware of this mod, I played an older version of it back in 2011 though. There's also FXEnhancer and DarkAct, which offer similar features to make B2 a slightly better experience.

That's cool I'll have to check that one out too. I've heard of the FX Enhancer but what exactly is DarkAct? I haven't come across that one yet.

It's a gameplay mod that adds some extra stuff, most notably the ability to amputate enemy's limbs and damage skins, and alt fire working on akimbo'd weapons. I notice with each of these mods they'll add or detract something, they're all useful in their own ways.