Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marcaek

#CancerIsDoomed: TMD streams with Extra Life

Longtime #Doomtwid regular and Doomworld member TheMionicDonut is currently on hour 14 of a 24-hour stream as part of the Extra Life initiative, which raises money to help battle childhood cancer. A variety of wads are featured, and a set of donation incentives as well.

On November 7th, I am playing Doom and multiple level packs for it, metaphorically fighting thousands of demons just to put an actual dent against juvenile cancer.

I need your help for it though. Donate here. Ask in chat and I will bring up perks/donations. You can torture me with bad/difficult levels! It is for a good cause!

Come join the stream and donate, or spread the word, anything and everything helps!

As a cancer survivor (and a rabid Doom fan), I heartily approve. I was 20 when I was diagnosed, and that threw my life into chaos for half a decade. I can't imagine what these kids have to deal with.

KalZekdor said:

As a cancer survivor (and a rabid Doom fan), I heartily approve. I was 20 when I was diagnosed, and that threw my life into chaos for half a decade. I can't imagine what these kids have to deal with.

...you SURVIVED cancer? A toast to people like you.

Two big thumbs up for TheMionicDonut for doing this selfless thing for a good cause. At least I think it's selfless. What I wouldn't give to have a full 24 hours of Doom time these days. Oh well, good luck anyway and thanks for the great service you're doing everyone who benefits from this cause :)

KalZekdor said:

You earned respect.