Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Springy

R.I.P Gunnar Hansen.

Gunnar Hansen of Texas Chainsaw Massacre fame died on Saturday according to his agent of pancreatic cancer at the age of 68. BBC link R.I.P. In my opinion, he was the best out of the three who played the role. Absolutely gutted that I never met him.

Ew, cancer is never a pleasant way to go. RIP indeed. ANd I mean Rest in Piece, though ripping up angles in Heaven with a chainsaw seems like a fine retirement, too.

I dunno man, those angels are pretty scary-looking. Have you ever heard of the Seraphs? They're big multi-winged serpents of fire and many eyes that fly around God's eyeball-spoked wheeled throne and sing about how cool he is.

And if anything ever looked at their bodies under their wings, they would explode. Including other angels.

Jaxxoon R said:

I dunno man, those angels are pretty scary-looking. Have you ever heard of the Seraphs? They're big multi-winged serpents of fire and many eyes that fly around God's eyeball-spoked wheeled throne and sing about how cool he is.

And if anything ever looked at their bodies under their wings, they would explode. Including other angels.

If you think that's scary, the eyeball wheel things are supposed to be angels as well, a choir of angels specifically called "Wheels."