Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arctangent

Noble Canals

The download link doesn't work for me (either nothing loads or I get some 502 error), another link please?

Ok, now I was able to play it. Here is a quick demo. One small problem I noticed is that barons\knights can't climb the stairs in sectors 51-101, that looks a bit silly. Some traps were kinda obvious (chaingunners near the rocket launcher) or exploitable (in the soulsphere room you can trigger the "open door" line without jumping down) but overall it was fun. I liked how the outdoors were relatively sparsely populated, that's sort of different from what you usually see in modern maps.

This is one of the greater maps I've played, although some tutti-fruities appeared on the unpegged step textures and a few barons could be replaced with hell knights.

Huh. Somehow, it didn't really occur to me that someone would actually wander around the first area, at least before they did anything else, so watching you run around the "fall down" area was kind of amusing.

In hindsight, I probably should've put the archvile where the last few revenants are, instead. With how much distance the imps and mancubus tend to get from their starting point, it doesn't really make much sense for it to be where it is. Ah well.

joe-ilya said:

This is one of the greater maps I've played, although some tutti-fruities appeared on the unpegged step textures and a few barons could be replaced with hell knights.

Where're those tutti-fruities? I've never run into them in my tests.

It's in chocolate and vanilla, if you're not going for vanilla vision compability (like a meddusa effect) then it's fine.