Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doominator2

Carnage in Paris

SavageCorona said:

Didn't ISIS claim they did attacks that they actually didn't just to make themselves look like the 'ardest cunt in Newcastle?

I highly doubt. The attack was too large, too organized, and too effective to be made by any other terrorist group. Not even Al-Qaeda could pull something like this.

Gez said:

Yes, and? Jihadi John, who has recently been evaporated by an airstrike (good riddance to bad rubbish by the way) was a high profile member of the Islamic State and he was a British citizen.

British citizen, but not born British.

DMGUYDZ64 said:

As far as i know, Islam rules disallowed Suiciding .

It's not going to stop them from doing it now, it's not like they can get told off for doing it, they're already dead lol.
If that's a legitimate rule it's one of the dumbest rules ive ever heard.
It's most likely retaliation after the US's airstrike earlier, it's just a giant pissing match.

Protester said:

i'm waiting for the mass anti islam shit hitting twitter, facebook, instagram, ect. More ignorance, less unity...

It's kinda hard to expect people to not indiscriminately hate muslims for this, when every muslim believes in a book that has over 100 verses explicitly saying how you should slay unbelievers , including a verse saying that its not a sin to lie to non-muslims. (I'm not saying that the bible is much better btw)

Well, i heard that there are muslims that wouldn't suicide or kill others by religion, instead they would try and convert them to thier religion, i could be wrong though, however not all muslims are terrorists.

J.B.R said:

Well, i heard that there are muslims that wouldn't suicide or kill others by religion, instead they would try and convert them to thier religion, i could be wrong though, however not all muslims are terrorists.

To be a terrorist, you must commit an act of terrorist first, so, no they are not terrorists. Infact, if you count every member of all muslim terrorist groups in the world and all that accountable died, and compare to the numbers of all muslims in the world, you will conclude that only less than 0.01% of muslims are terrorists. So yes, calling them all terrorists is young.

But yet, you can't say that they aren't all potential terrorists, because they all devoutly and unquestionably believe in a book that was dictated by God himself to Muhhamad that says that they must fight against the infidels. And whenever they say "We are not all terrorists, Islam is not violent", it gets pretty hard to believe if they are not lying in the name of their faith, because as I already mentioned, lying to non-muslims is not considered wrong for them.

Phml said:

Sometimes terrible things happen and there's no possible way this could have been prevented through different courses of action. The FN rising in popularity is what truly threatens France. Diversity is our strength.

Protester said:

i'm waiting for the mass anti islam shit hitting twitter, facebook, instagram, ect. More ignorance, less unity...

See, it's bullshit like this that is a good part of the reason for why parties like Front nationale are rising in the first place.

Muslim terroists kill hundreds of people, and your first reaction is expressing your annoyance at how the event will probably aid the right-wing. Because surely, that disgusting degenerate right-wing is a FAR bigger problem then the Islamic extremists that keep terror bombing and shooting us!

Progressivism is digging it's own grave with it's PC bullshit. And good fucking riddance I say.

J.B.R said:

not all muslims are terrorists.

Most neo-nazis aren't terroists either. Your point is?

hardcore_gamer said:

Progressivism is digging it's own grave with it's PC bullshit. And good fucking riddance I say.

This bullshit is a part of postmodernism, not progressivism.

hardcore_gamer said:

stuff

Well, yes, I'd much rather have hundreds of people die than hundreds of people die, then hundreds more people die or lose their livelihood.

I mean, is it actually absurd to want LESS damage out of a tragedy?

hardcore_gamer said:

Muslim terroists kill hundreds of people, and your first reaction is expressing your annoyance at how the event will probably aid the right-wing.

ISIS's literal stated goal is to provoke Western nations into overreaction and adopting more extremist policies. The following is straight out of ISIS's official propaganda magazine:

The Muslims in the West will quickly find themselves between one of two choices, they either apostatize and adopt the kufrī [infidel] religion propagated by Bush, Obama, Blair, Cameron, Sarkozy, and Hollande in the name of Islam so as to live amongst the kuffār [infidels] without hardship, or they perform hijrah [emigrate] to the Islamic State and thereby escape persecution from the crusader governments and citizens... Muslims in the crusader countries will find themselves driven to abandon their homes for a place to live in the Khilāfah, as the crusaders increase persecution against Muslims living in Western lands so as to force them into a tolerable sect of apostasy in the name of 'Islam' before forcing them into blatant Christianity and democracy.

The problem doesn't come from refugees.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/619447/Paris-terrorist-Syrian-refugee-Greece-government-official

Three months ago - "wow, you're such an ignorant bigot to suggest terrorists could come through refugee routes. What a ludicrous idea. This will never happen. Never ever"

Tomorrow - "it's just one guy. He wasn't even a REAL refugee! See? Refugees aren't the problem!"

J.B.R said:

not all muslims are terrorists.

hardcore_gamer said:

Sergeant_Mark_IV said:

ISIS already claimed responsibility over the attacks. And I am not surprised. They were all suicide bombers, with bombs attached to their bodies. It was very clear since the start that they were Islamic terrorists.

But it's still unknown who are responsible for these attacks.

Also, ISIS claimed before that crushed A321 was their trophy, which is still too far on way being 100% truth.

And, by the way. Some people are thinking that Putin was responsible for Paris terror attacks. So dumb and pathetic haters...

I was shocked to hear about such a huge attack on Paris like this, which has been the most popular tourist city for a long time now. With all those people who have died, it makes me feel sad for the victims' families, so my condolences go to the friends and families of the victims.

Xaser said:

My point was that the "not all muslims are terroists" meme is stupid, because it implies that just as long as somebody is not a literal murderer they are just fine people. By that line of reasoning most neo-nazis are also good people even though their believes are revolting simply because most aren't actually killers.

No, most muslims aren't bombing anybody. But that doesn't make them good people.

hardcore_gamer said:

No, most muslims aren't bombing anybody. But that doesn't make them good people.

ok

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

hardcore_gamer said:

My point was that the "not all muslims are terroists" meme is stupid, because it implies that just as long as somebody is not a literal murderer they are just fine people. By that line of reasoning most neo-nazis are also good people even though their believes are revolting simply because most aren't actually killers.

Yeah, well, y'know... that's just like, your opinion man.

Religion isn't the problem, people are the problem and always have been. People are the ones who use religion to brainwash others or as a excuse to take the life of innocent people. Everyone who fails to see this, is part of the problem. After all a copy of the Kuran didn't hijack the planes used in 9/11 or carry out the attacks in Paris, people did. If you want to put an end to things like the recent attacks in Paris, you need to stop hiding behind religion and face the truth.

AD_79 said:

ok

Spoiler

Scuba Steve said:

Is this guy for real?

And as usual, the sjw's of Doomworld fail to give any counter-arguments and thus resort to using childish personal attacks instead.

Yes, I am real. If somebody believes that women should be treated like animals, that gays should be thrown of buildings, and that killing your own familiy members is ok because they left the faith is ok, then those people are bad, regardless of if they support terrorists or not.

Fulgrim said:

Religion isn't the problem, people are the problem and always have been.

It's people who create religion in the first place.

hardcore_gamer said:

And as usual, the sjw's of Doomworld fail to give any counter-arguments and thus resort to using childish personal attacks instead.

Action Doom was feminist propaganda all along. I knew it!!

hardcore_gamer said:

Yes, I am real. If somebody believes that women should be treated like animals, that gays should be thrown of buildings, and that killing your own familiy members is ok because they left the faith is ok, then those people are bad, regardless of if they support terrorists or not.

So you hate all Christians, for they murder anybody that isn't either a white male or a white female that's a just a baby factory and burn crosses in the yards of people they don't like.

The west (including france) has killed literally millions (up to 12 million or so now if you count north africa, pakistan, and arabia) in the two gulf wars and the war on terror and other conflicts nobody payed attention to, and its suddenly a catastrophe when France gets bombed? In all likelihood it was a political move by france to get people in the mood to accepting more harsh actions or more middle-east conflict. France was bombed and everyone hates muslims and wants to 'bomb them back', if you get the same reaction every time then it stands to reason that dropping a bomb on yourself is a good way to get people to favor an up coming political maneuver, such as war. But no, a government with billions of dollars, seemingly endless resources, and all the motive in the world would never kill it's own people (even by proxy), nope, it was a bunch of guys in Syria with AK's from the 80's...

The fact that they have an online presence that has not been taken down should be suspicious enough. We will take down a site like pirate bay over some mp3s and a video or two, but not the sites associated with a supposedly big bad terrorist organization bent on destroying the west? Who ever is taking these dudes seriously, is seriously mislead.

These people (daesh) exist to end the Assad regime so that Israel can take the (the rest of) Golan Heights (oil). This is why Turkey, Israel, and the US have been supplying Daesh with weapons. Putin went into Syria to bomb shit and keep the Assad regime in power, so that he can keep his trade agreement (oil) with Assad. The US funded Al-Qaeda back in the day to fight Russia before, they are doing it again now, only against Assad. They claim to be muslim because everyone knows nobody is smart enough to actually investigate or differentiate, so it enables all the hate to be directed away from the west. It also later gives the west a reason to invade, to 'end the big bad terrorist organization'

It is interesting how France is attacked a few days before declaring Palestine a legitimate state. I am sure that had nothing to do with it what so ever.

I'm blaming the United-States for invading middle-east and creating the context of war which led to the creation of a lot of terrorist groups.

I'm blaming the CIA for parachuting weapons and ammo to ISIS.

I'm blaming all the countries that invaded Irak under the pretext that there was nuclear weapons.

I blame the United-States for bombing ISIS very slowly, because they were helping to destroy Bashar Al-Assad's government. I also blame them (and France, Canada (which isn't part of the coalition anymore), the UK and others) for their bombings that are killing more civilians than terrorism does in occidental (Western) countries.

Let's not forget that. Whining over France is just being hypocrite.

I blame the US media for demonizing Russia when they are in fact getting the job done.

If we don't learn from history, we are condemned to repeat the mistakes that we did in the past.

If we continue to destroy countries, killing their civilians and destroying infrastructure, always under the pretext of "establishing democracy and freedom" like the United-States like to say, then we are just creating the context that leads to the creation of more and more terrorists.

The US need to change their foreign policy.

hardcore_gamer said:

What? No, seriously? Neo-nazis? Where the hell have been to?
And i believe i stated my point in my previous post, move on.

axdoom1 said:

If we don't learn from history, we are condemned to repeat the mistakes that we did in the past.

If we continue to destroy countries, killing their civilians and destroying infrastructure, always under the pretext of "establishing democracy and freedom" like the United-States like to say, then we are just creating the context that leads to the creation of more and more terrorists.

The US need to change their foreign policy.

My friend, you have spoken wise words.