Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jute

Looking for early Doom 3 screenshot with player face in HUD

Da Werecat said:

I like the final hellknight, but it would be nice to have the birdman as an additional monster type. Perhaps a baron analogue, or a stronger, less agile imp variant (adjusting the size accordingly).

...so a hell knight, then.

Believe it or not I actually know what you're talking about. I remember that screen as well. Rather than offset to the side like modern FPS games, the double shot was in the middle of the screen, the player face in the center was akin to how Quake 3 did it as well. He was running down a hallway with I think predominately red lighting? Why I remember this I have no fucking clue, but yes...this screen shot DID actually exist.

StevieCybernetik said:

Believe it or not I actually know what you're talking about. I remember that screen as well. Rather than offset to the side like modern FPS games, the double shot was in the middle of the screen, the player face in the center was akin to how Quake 3 did it as well. He was running down a hallway with I think predominately red lighting? Why I remember this I have no fucking clue, but yes...this screen shot DID actually exist.

This is the DOOM II dildo display all over again.