Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pipicz

Bloodstain's Facebook page

Hi all,

I'd just like to let you know that I have started a Facebook page for my megawad Bloodstain that is slowly nearing the finish line :-)
For now I'm only posting the screenshots that were on the website before, but hopefully, if someone likes it, from time to time I will post a piece of news regarding the development or a screenshot :-) Well, whoever is interested, please visit and like:

https://www.facebook.com/bloodstaindoom2

And by the way, feel free to spread the word and invite others :-)

Peace,
Pipicz

hey! this wad!

glad to hear it's still in progress, I was very much interested when you posted the original website with all the sexy screenshots. keep mapping please :D

The page fails to mention how far is the current progress, or how has it changed since your last news a year ago - so, how? :)

scifista42 said:

The page fails to mention how far is the current progress, or how has it changed since your last news a year ago - so, how? :)

All the maps except MAP30 are already finished :-)

I just looked at the screenshots and this looks interesting. I'm looking forward to play it!

IIRC I played a demo of this a while ago and I thought it was very promising. I'm glad to hear that you're still working on it.

Beautiful screens! Sometimes looks like a spiritual sucessor of Scythe II (which is a very good thing).

Is this that Czech guy who posted this a while ago and showed a sneak peek of his University IT project consisting of Web page SQL Injection or something :o

Heh, so when you mentioned it will be released around Christmas, you actually meant the Christmas three years later, eh?

Gustavo6046 said:

Can I help in someting? I contribute in:

• Music;
  • SFX;
  • Tips;
  • Spriting mutants.
Anything should be fine.

I appreciate your offer, but I'll cope with the resources I already have :-)

joe-ilya said:

How hard is this great wad?

Adequately I guess :-)

Bloodite Krypto said:

Is this that Czech guy who posted this a while ago and showed a sneak peek of his University IT project consisting of Web page SQL Injection or something :o

Probably :-D

j4rio said:

Heh, so when you mentioned it will be released around Christmas, you actually meant the Christmas three years later, eh?

I think this Christmas could be the term :3

Pipicz said:

All the maps except MAP30 are already finished :-)

Wow, awesome! I've been looking forward to this megawad. It looks great!

Bloodite Krypto said:

Pipicz said:

Probably :-D

Oh yes indeedy ;)