Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

E1M1 AC/DCized

This in a MIDI would kick ass, and the video in general was a blast to go through, nothing dull there, except for the "subscribe to me, follow me, 'like' me" part.

Doomkid said:

That made me laugh my ass off, honestly it's pretty brilliant!

That guy honestly nailed the style so accurately, and that off-time miming was hilarious too! :D

AC/DC-ifying what was originally a Metallica composition?! The streams have been crossed!!! \o/

That being said...I would like to see this guy taking a shot at it.

printz said:

This sounds like Big Gun, which is a possible inspiration for D_E2M1.

There's no doubt about it, an earlier version of D_E2M1 can be found in Romero's unused Doom midi pack, and it was an exact clone of Big Gun, even admitting as much in the metadata.

Jaxxoon R said:

Is it wrong that I'm more interested in the YTPs on his channel than the guitar video?

Not too wrong since I used to watch YTPs In 2013, they were funny as shit. Specially the King of the Hill ones.

Very accurate to AC/DC's style. I saw them at the Dodgers Stadium months ago. Pretty good show.

Tritnew said:
Jaxxoon R said:

Is it wrong that I'm more interested in the YTPs on his channel than the guitar video?

Not too wrong since I used to watch YTPs In 2013, they were funny as shit. Specially the King of the Hill ones.

I think everyone used to watch them. I did back in 2008-2011.

@Hectic, @Jaxxoon: They still exist, they're just not as prevalent anymore due to the lack of new material to make new YTPs with.

I know they still come out these days, but to add to your point, some of the poopers I watched back then either got banned or quit and never made a return. Same goes with certain videos.