Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nightside

GZDOOM 64 2.0

SavageCorona said:

What the fuck happened here?

Looks like a misunderstanding or two, and the deletion of several irrelevant posts. I was hoping to find a 64bit version of GZDoom.

SavageCorona said:

What the fuck happened here?

I just overreacted to a overreaction, and now I'm having some sort of moral hangover. =P

I will try to PM him.

For your "Créditos", you should update GZDoom's address, the osnanet URL is long dead. GZDoom is now actually hosted on zdoom.org directly.

I don't think there's much point in porting Doom 64 if you can't replicate those signature lighting effects...

On 11/22/2015 at 2:56 PM, nightside said:

The fact that I am Brazilian, is suffering injustice, you have to be quiet? American is not above Brazilian and Brazilian or above US know that? Be a man and take that wrong, if it were my case I have the humility to apologize, mine is a mod like any other.

Huh.

And I thought Political Correctness was only an American/Euro embarrassment. 

7 hours ago, GoatLord said:

I don't think there's much point in porting Doom 64 if you can't replicate those signature lighting effects...

Completely disagree. The lighting effects are nice indeed, but I don't know why everyone keeps getting hung up on that as being the sole reason not to do it. There is more to a game than one aspect.

On 02/05/2017 at 7:08 PM, Flesh420 said:

Huh.

And I thought Political Correctness was only an American/Euro embarrassment. 

I admit that I did a lot of mimimi because of this, I thought I was being discriminated against, at first I thought my WAD was the rom of the N64.

On 02/05/2017 at 10:07 PM, Nevander said:

Completely disagree. The lighting effects are nice indeed, but I don't know why everyone keeps getting hung up on that as being the sole reason not to do it. There is more to a game than one aspect.

Suffering lighting effects I did not worry about it very much, because the idea would be to have the Doom 64 with the missing enemies. One day I get there :( I'm sorry!

17 minutes ago, nightside said:

Suffering lighting effects I did not worry about it very much, because the idea would be to have the Doom 64 with the missing enemies. One day I get there :( I'm sorry!

They can be done now through UDMF and GZDB-BF, but I don't think they can be changed mid-map with ACS yet.