Find results in...
Carnage

What is the majority here?

Which are you  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which are you

• Man
    • Woman

Man or Woman, which are you? If you vote, please post a message saying what you are.

I'M A GIRLIE

WILL YE ALL PLAY WITH MEH HAIR A LITTLE AND HOLD MEH PURSE WHILE I PUT MEH LIP GLOSS ON?

Liam the Bard said:

I'M A GIRLIE

WILL YE ALL PLAY WITH MEH HAIR A LITTLE AND HOLD MEH PURSE WHILE I PUT MEH LIP GLOSS ON?

Don't mind Liam. Liam gots to get out of that schoolgirl uniform, it is a tad tight ;)

I'm a man.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Thanks for the laugh.

IMJack said:

I think we have, at the absolute most, five or six ladies who post here.

who?

I am a young man.
Or an over-sized boy.
I will always be young at heart, however, no matter how old I get.

Yes, it's true. I'm a man.

Incidently, my wife's a woman.

Shaviro said:

who?

For about the 13,214th time:

Kat (I think we all know her)
Red_Warrior (though not any more I guess)
Bhadko (or whatever her name is...I don't know her very well)
KDarigal (or KorrineD)
VampireJay (Spike's girlie)

Am I forgetting anyone? Whatever happened to that lesbian chick?

That the Doom community is very male-heavy is old news. The only bad effects of this though is the occational bout of infantile humor that male groups are generally prone spout to and the unnatural level of attention that female community members get because they are kinda "exotic".

After the storms have calmed and the waves of juvenile jokes have died out females can generally integrate themselves seamlessly in the Doom community, given that they love Doom of course.

Though we would all love a greater amount of women i the Doom community the present sex ratio is really not that serious a problem.

Little Faith said:

That the Doom community is very male-heavy is old news. The only bad effects of this though is the occational bout of infantile humor that male groups are generally prone spout to and the unnatural level of attention that female community members get because they are kinda "exotic".

Not a problem when you hate everyone equally.

Little Faith said:

'L0L My penis Is bIgger Than j00Rs. HEy, j00 have B00B135, can 1 Touch them L0L.'

In my next life, I'm coming back as a lesbian so I don't have to deal with males.

Better start working on that karma thing... God has a sick sense of humour when it comes to these things. Piss Him off and He might put you on the mantrain next life.

Theres only twenty people who voted! I guess I need a more interesting subject.
By the way darknation, how are those millennium sprites? You are the same darknation, right?

My sister adores de DOOM and she's 13 but I don't think she understands what I mean about ZDoom etc.

She just like shooting stuff.

GS-1719 said:

Speak for yourself.

Okay fine I'm not a female I'm just flamboyantly gay.

The most flamboyantly gay guy i've ever met is a 6'4" goth bloke with 20-odd piercings (yes, including that one).

Spike said:

The most flamboyantly gay guy i've ever met is a 6'4" goth bloke with 20-odd piercings (yes, including that one).

Sooooo how did you find out about that one? I remember your Mrs. used to be gay, was it on that scene you met him?

I posted this to see how many people could use a female doom marine skin(I intended to make one), but I think it would be used by the wrong people! :| I might make it anyway though.