Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofheck82

Happy Thanksgiving

Instead of spending money on shit you want, but don't need, spend some time with your loved ones. Or your unloved ones, even. This time next year, they may not be here. Take time to reflect on the fact that what you want is not necessarily what you need, and what you need isn't always what you want. Be grateful for what you have - there are plenty of those in this world that don't have even the bare essentials.
That is all. Happy Thanksgiving :)

baronofheck82 said:

Instead of spending money on shit you want, but don't need, spend some time with your loved ones. Or your unloved ones, even. This time next year, they may not be here. Take time to reflect on the fact that what you want is not necessarily what you need, and what you need isn't always what you want. Be grateful for what you have - there are plenty of those in this world that don't have even the bare essentials.

Uhh...ok?...

I'll do that when I become 20 years old.

I love Thanksgiving. It's that time when we all have something to be thankful for... that time to be with family or a loved one... that time for... TURKEY!

baronofheck82 said:

Instead of spending money on shit you want, but don't need

I don't think that's how Thanksgiving works :P

baronofheck82 said:

Strikes me as a post of wisdom and a damn fine suggestion.. Happy thanksgiving to you too brother!

Y'all are crazy. We celebrated Thanksgiving over a month ago up here in winter beaver land.