Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1. It might help to specify what source port you're using for it.
2. It's usually good to include some screenshots so people know what they're getting themselves into. Just one or two will do the trick.
3. I had a quick look at this in ZDoom and it looks alright, but my god does the sky need fixing. Disregard this if you're mapping for GZDoom, of course.

It would be better to tag the decorative elements in the first map as impassible so people won't get caught on them as they move. It's also really annoying how all the decent weapons are either in secrets or unobtainable. It's boring enough firing over and over again at a non-threatening wall of imps with the SSG and Chaingun I jumped to get, I can't even imagine it with just the Shotgun and Pistol.

It was also really cramped overall, and the marble textures tend to look ugly in high light levels if not broken up by wood, flesh, or rock.

Obsidian said:

1. It might help to specify what source port you're using for it.
2. It's usually good to include some screenshots so people know what they're getting themselves into. Just one or two will do the trick.
3. I had a quick look at this in ZDoom and it looks alright, but my god does the sky need fixing. Disregard this if you're mapping for GZDoom, of course.

Thanks for the tips I've updated the thread

Jaxxoon R said:

It would be better to tag the decorative elements in the first map as impassible so people won't get caught on them as they move. It's also really annoying how all the decent weapons are either in secrets or unobtainable. It's boring enough firing over and over again at a non-threatening wall of imps with the SSG and Chaingun I jumped to get, I can't even imagine it with just the Shotgun and Pistol.

It was also really cramped overall, and the marble textures tend to look ugly in high light levels if not broken up by wood, flesh, or rock.

Ok I've removed a bunch of the imps and and given the chaingun a bit earlier map 03 is a lot less cramped so far and about textures I'm making the wad sort of like a bunch of episodes so marble is one space is another and outdoors and so on

DAZZER said:

I designed the Maps, I hope you like them!

please give me tips so I can make it better because I'm new to editing and stuff ^^ !

Oh hey dazzer i added you as a buddy if that's ok