Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Voros

D-Touch problems

I am using D-Touch 3.2 translated 4PDA version(Yes, cracked. Can't get one legally on Play Store, and not a "online shopper")

Before I begin, please note if I'm very noobish.

1- On GZDoom and Chocolate Doom, music is not present. I know that soundfonts are required to give high quallity MIDI playback, but the soundfonts won't download.
Here is the error:
Error contacting server 90 info bad code 257

Also, I prefer the OPL2 sound system on Prboom, so how can I achieve this in GZDoom? I only find Fluidsynth and Gus in the Sound options.

And is there a way to manual install these sounfonts?

2- I can't disable freelook in GZDoom. I tried turning off Always Mouselook then restarting GZDoom. And writing Freelook 0 in the console then restarting it. Nothing.
Anyone know how to fix those two?

Not that I don't want to but I can't.
I'm only 15!

My parents prefer to pay with actual money rather than credit/debit cards, so they would disagree with buying this. Plus, they are also strict, so I tend to avoid mentioning the usage of money for something I want.

Plus, I will pay it when I get a job and salary, but until then, I have to stick with free/cracked apps. I know its wrong, but I don't even live in the US (eventhough I was born there). Where I live, software shops have cracked software, and they sell it. And my friends at school always share software/games like Dota 2, FIFA 14/15, CoD AW/Black ops 2/etc. What can I do about it?

Also, the amount needed to exchange 1 dollar is 80-100 taka. I have enough to buy the app but I don't want to go through that whole "what are you doing? Why are buying? Give me this money, kida shouldn't have money with them" shit.

I'm just looking for an answer to my issues with D-Touch, especially the freelook part.

Actually it's not wrong as long as you don't live in US =P, In here for instance We're allowed to download any hacked/cracked game or program without legal issues , You might not get it to work for Multiplayer sometimes but Yeah ^_^ .

* The downloading error for Midi sf is because you don't actually own a copy of the app, Get it legally from Amazon or ... It's v4.1

* To disable Freelook set it's sensivity to 0 from on-screen options .

DMGUYDZ64 said:

Actually it's not wrong as long as you don't live in US =P, In here for instance We're allowed to download any hacked/cracked game or program without legal issues , You might not get it to work for Multiplayer sometimes but Yeah ^_^ .

* The downloading error for Midi sf is because you don't actually own a copy of the app, Get it legally from Amazon or ... It's v4.1

* To disable Freelook set it's sensivity to 0 from on-screen options .

Ahh, you live outside the US? Multiplayer works sometimes.
Again, its version 3.2. Can I install the soundfonts manually?

Tried your solution for freelook. Doesn't work. Set the mouslook sensitivity to 0 (and everything else mouse related!). Still the same.