Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koko Ricky

Favorite YouTube gamers?

A few less-known ones that I'll highlight:

Game Grave (LameAtTheGame)
This guy really deserves more love for his Quake map LP/reviews. He has a spinoff for Doom maps too, but it's obvious he's really more of a Quaker.

ShyGuyExpress
Mostly because his perspectives on modding are interesting (mostly Metroid/Super Metroid romhacks although he seems to be moving into more Mario/Zelda stuff lately), but funny sometimes too.

Chrontendo
A chronological look at the NES library (also series in the same vein on the Sega Master System and TurboGrafx 16.) Interesting.

gggmanlives is probably my favourite. I like Razorfist quite a bit, but I can only watch him if I'm really in the mood for it.

I'm a big fan of Game Sack, where they combined hardware and software reviews into a single episode. I'm baffled as to why people who review consoles don't just always do that, because it makes so much sense to me.

I also like Dark Pixel Gaming, which is filled with game reviews sporting a very professional look, and a mostly historical and analytical approach although it does leave room for some flair as well.

Let's Players, on the other hand, have to go very far and really stand out from the crowd in order to impress me. I tend to gravitate mostly towards the Let's Plays that originate from the Something Awful forums, but to be honest even those can sometimes miss the mark for me.

I saw NecroVMX mentioned earlier and I have to admit that his work embodies precisely what I'm NOT looking for: people commenting on a given game as if they barely even care that they're playing it.

Ajora said:

gggmanlives is probably my favourite.

Want a Reuben sandwich, Sonny Jim?

Also, Robbaz and Super Bunnyhop.

OfficalNerdCubed
Muselk
yahtzee19
BaerTaffy
RockleeSmile (warning can be quite oblivious)
Harry102UK (Pretty early to say, but I like his music)
iKonakona (Pretty much dead but comes back every now and then)

GoatLord said:

Lazy Game Reviews is very endearing, as its humor is quiet and host Clint Basinger is just a delightful, friendly presence. He's reviewed quite few DOS titles I cherished as a kid and I like that he covers odd stuff like completely ridiculous 90s hardware that has been long forgotten.

He also does a really good Duke Nukem impression.

I like MattShea
and Mutahar (SomeOrdinaryGamers) if his channel counts.

Chipcheezum and his associates, including the Retsupurae crew. There was also Lowtax, but he's no longer as active as he used to be. And the main 3 of the Vinesauce group, when I'm in the mood for it.

Piper Maru said:

MajorSlackVideos
Helloween4545
Markiplier
SeaNanners
GassyMexican
Mr Sark
Cr1tikal

Just to add a few more;

Cryaotic
ParkJinSung2509
MrGSTAR321