999cop

FPS MP based game stories

Choose your most fav one.  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your most fav one.

• Quake 3: Arena
    • Unreal Tournament
    • Others (please specify)

FPS multiplayer games that have stories? The stories themselves are just excuses to frag the person next to you.

I like them both. I have Quake 3 Arena with Team Arena and Unreal Tournament as well, and I like them. I don't know of any other bot games (well, Skulltag maybe).

bigbadgangsta said:

I like them both. I have Quake 3 Arena with Team Arena and Unreal Tournament as well, and I like them. I don't know of any other bot games (well, Skulltag maybe).

The story:

Some people got really bored and decided to have people kill each other for fun, and you decided to join in. Have fun!

the_Danarchist said:

The story:

Some people got really bored and decided to have people kill each other for fun, and you decided to join in. Have fun!

No! THE STORIES ARE LIKE THIS

you are a dude/chick and you just join up in this tournament where people die and come back to life again and you just keep doing this until you face a guy that is supposed to be really tough but actually just sucks it hard.

Q3 and UT have stories...?

Oh well I'll vote for UT cause Q3 sucks.

Or it's one of them Mortal Kombat stories where people from all around, warriors supporting their country bout it out in the all imporatnt dual for stardom....