Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shaikoten

32in24-15: DWANGO UNCHAINED (DETAILING TIME NOW)

On that note, starting on Monday and continuing until Wednesday, I'll run a Zandronum test server on the latest version and see if there are any bugs that need fixing. If there are, I will update the WAD to fix it. On Thursday, I will release this WAD.

I will post the server name when I start it up.

The Green Herring said:

On that note, starting on Monday and continuing until Wednesday, I'll run a Zandronum test server on the latest version and see if there are any bugs that need fixing. If there are, I will update the WAD to fix it. On Thursday, I will release this WAD.

I will post the server name when I start it up.

Sounds good, will you need someone to help find a Midi for the title screen?

I do not believe so.

In the meantime, I have started the Zandronum test server for the current version that I was talking about. You will need that version and Zandronum 2.1.2. To find the server, open up your Doomseeker and locate the server named:

:: [BE] Montreal :: 32in24-15: DWANGO Unchained Test Screening

It will last until midnight PST on Thursday, the day the WAD will be released. Note that due to their having ruined a previous test session, MAP52-54 are not included in the map rotation.

We hope to see you there!

EDIT (5:14 PM PST): As of now, MAP34-51 have been removed from the rotation as well. In the final release, MAP34-54 will be included separately from the main WAD as a bonus WAD to be loaded optionally alongside the main WAD.

Sorry I only had time to go on the server once then had a lot of work to do after that lol Hope the rest of the playtesting went well.

The WAD has been updated to fix bugs in the bonus WAD, such as a billboard being cut off on MAP39 and MAP54 exiting to MAP01 instead of MAP34. Same link as before, but it has yet to propagate to all mirrors. In the meantime, however, the updated bonus WAD is available for download from best-ever if you want it.

Congrats to everyone involved and TGH specifically for finally dragging this one over the finish line. Shai you goddamn slacker!