Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arioch

Fish Avatars - Cease and Desist

Dear assholes and lunatics:

It has come to my attention that you have created and are using various fish avatar icons for your forum profiles. Unfortunately, your avatar icons misuse the original fish icons of mewse, fraggle, tom, etc., in a manner that dilutes the unique character of said fish icons. We respect your right under the First Amendment to use whatever the hell avatar icon you choose, however we must object to your use of the fishes and the violations of our own creative effort your current endeavours represent. Therefore, we ask that you immediately cease and desist from using fish avatar icons.

Please make the change requested above by the end of day of July 20th. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Liam the Bard said:

wrong forum

Arioch is teh mastar! HE CAN POST WHERE HE WANTS........until pritch moves the thread ;)

It has come to my attention that some people are using the letters a and often c in their posts, as I was using these letters as early as 1953, please stop using them.

fodders said:

It has come to my attention that some people are using the letters a and often c in their posts, as I was using these letters as early as 1953, please stop using them.

nd you were the first to use those two letters? You n't possible men tht! ;)

Well drat. I've been waiting to use this damn fish icon for months. And i think it still has the basic style of the original ones.

Shaviro said:

nd you were the first to use those two letters? You n't possible men tht! ;)

Well not the 1st per se, just the 1st to use those letters by people who now frequent DW, the Dopefish wasn't invented by Mewse etc

Dopefish was one of the characters that appeared in Commander Keen, Episode IV back in 1991.

fodders said:

Well not the 1st per se, just the 1st to use those letters by people who now frequent DW, the Dopefish wasn't invented by Mewse etc

The fish trend on these forums was started by mewse. It is nothing to do with the dopefish.

Julian said:

Who knows with the evil chinese?

/me grabs into his box of IRC quotes

<arioch> <- mao the merciless

I believe that I know and understand the true spirit behind the fishes. Also, mine was created from scratch using the default colors and tool sets that mspaint.exe provides, thus it does not violate that [spirit], even though it was inspired by the original works of the referred people. That being said, it should be taken as a homage rather than as a joke.

Considering the aforementioned points I therefore consider that there is no need, for me at least, to do what you so kindly have requested. Thank you. Good troll though.

bigbadgangsta said:

At least he used buckshot

More like fishavatarshot. :)

DooMBoy said:

More like fishavatarshot. :)

Stupidity cannot be concealed

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Hell no! I like this fish! dsm made this fish for me! This fish is so good that John Romero ripped it to use as a standard avatar in his new forums! I am damned proud of this fish!

IMJack said:

Hell no! I like this fish! dsm made this fish for me! This fish is so good that John Romero ripped it to use as a standard avatar in his new forums! I am damned proud of this fish!

mine is there too, heh.