Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reisal

2015 Christmas Thread

Post your items you got for Christmas here.

I got:

Fallout 4
Jungle camo Boonie hat
Electric shaver
2 Fallout 4 figurines
RFID protecting wallet
Dragon coffee/tea mug
Body wash
Heak-Tek 4 in 1 microfleece hood
LL Bean jeans
Jungle camo pajama pants

That's not the only thing I got... I got my GTX 960 and 16GB RAM (ala GSKILL). I'm all set for the next 4 years.

u mad?...

My family has started scaling back Christmas. Done are the days when I could (and did) list 14 gifts off the top of my head in this thread. I have a pile of beer and chocolate. That's keeping me happy right now. :D

Obsidian said:

Enough Turkish Delight to down a hippo, among other things.

Hah!

Merry christmas all!

I'm still recovering from last night, currently not sure what I'm getting for xmas. All I know is more booze awaits.

Cheers!

merry christmas :) I got a box of runes and a book about them, along with a few other nice gifts. I tend to give out books and chocolate myself =)

Merry Christmas all!

This year I got the 20th anniversary PS4 controller and an extension for PS± but I got to use them right after Thanksgiving. I'm away from home this year though so I have to wait for my socks.

It wasn't the best year though, as I spent yesterday burying one of my favorite dogs, one of the youngest of our pack to boot; he was hit by a car the night before. He will be missed.

I also got to see Star Wars again last night and got some free blow. Overall it's been an interesting Christmas week; lots of optimism for the future overshadowed by some sadness (-1 dog and not getting to be with my fiance today or our two rowdy Doberman boys) but my immediate future is looking bright and I'm still alive to see the day so all is well. :)

AirRaid said:

My girlfriend gave me a Lego dragon.

I am 32 years old in Feb.

My GF is awesome. :D

Yep, I got the Slave 1 lego set for Christmas a couple years ago (I'm 28 now.) You're never too old for those awesome plastic bricks. :) And as an adult I'm ever so thankful for all the Legos my parents bought me growing up because I know how freaking expensive they are. Lol

EDIT: Oh yeah, bought myself the ZTE Grand X Max+. It's a pretty badass phablet for the price ($170 normally, I got it for $100 on sale) and now I can use DW on the go (the 6" screen actually lets me see what I'm editing lol).

Enjoy your holiday, everyone. I only got an hour until the Christmas is over in here.

AirRaid said:

My girlfriend gave me a Lego dragon. I am 32 years old in Feb. My GF is awesome. :D

I'm jealous, honestly.

I got a new soundsystem, and random Star Wars things. basically stuff I don't really care for. All I wanted for Christmas this year is for my damn bronchitis to go away.

I got Gran Turismo 6 and i can say that the gameplay is very satisfying, the car sounds are great and feel powerful when tuned and the license tests are very easy and much more forgiving than in previous GTs.
And driving a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo feels real relaxing and satisfying too.

I got a bunch of clothes and a new headset. I was hoping to get a new Graphics card and processor for my PC, but It looks like I'm gonna have to buy it online.

Oh, regarding my three presents...

I had to open them early yesterday because my brother and his girlfriend have to leave early today, so I opened them, and he got to work upgrading my rig. (I helped out too, although indirectly.)

I don't know if I have any other presents to open, but I got what I needed so far, and I've got family too... that's what matters. ;)

kristus said:

I got myself a new server computer.

You wrapped it yourself? Golly :P

Got some really cool shit this year, a LOT of Star Wars stuff which I'm very happy to have. My prequels really outdid themselves this year, they gifted me a $70 gift card to use at the cinemas. Basically it's just my Star Wars pass. Sister who's currently in 'Murica sent us some of the foods you fat fucks eat, tried my first twinkie ever today and I fucking loved it. Also got the new Guitar Hero for PS4, very fun, the songs are a bit shit but it's whatever.

And of course, the best present as always is the chocolates.And my god; this may be my favourite Christmas since I was youngin' solely due to the fact that I got not 1-not 2- BUT 6 STRAWBERRY FREDDO FROGS IN MY STOCKING.

Not sure if you American bastards have them over there; but if you do, gift everyone strawberry freddos. You'll win Christmas!

I like to wish all Doomers here in Doomworld a Merry Christmas :D

Things I got for Christmas from my wife:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure season 1 dvds(one of the most manliest anime I've ever watch)
Halo The Fall of Reach dvd
Tremors 5 Bloodlines dvd
An LCD Electronic football game(I'm sucker for these kind of old things)
two 25 dollar Xbox Live gift cards
a 20 dollar Nintendo eshop card

So far I got an LED TV. I told my Dad I was looking for a used one (because I didn't see any sense in spending more than $20, since that's how much a TV tuner costs)... so of course he buys a $120 one.

Well I am poor as fuck so I just spent an entire year saving for the Xbox One, finally get it and the HDMI input on the actual console is fucked up to the point where it is quite litterally unusable making it a £220 brick.

Happy Holidays.

mrthejoshmon said:

Well I am poor as fuck so I just spent an entire year saving for the Xbox One, finally get it and the HDMI input on the actual console is fucked up to the point where it is quite litterally unusable making it a £220 brick.

Happy Holidays.

You poor guy ;(

Normally I wouldn't do this but because it's the holidays I'm sending telepathic Christmas hugs your way. Hope things get better, it's such a bummer when things don't work on Christmas.

Registered on Doomworld - not a item but important...
Item... Item... Two pillows and one blanket... Sooooo soft and warm... mmmm llllooooovvvee iiiitt...

a pretty cool sweater and shirt, a new smartphone (Samsung A5), a bluetooth speaker, some money and other stuff...

Sick Wii U.

Got a lot of Star Wars stuff and a number of books to read, including a fresh copy of 20,000 League Under the Sea, which should be a good read. Also got a new game for my 3DS and a new Bluetooth player, which is handy. Also, clothes.

Merry Christmas, hoes

Nice leather wallet, foot spa for after work (FUCK YES), snazzy mouse pad, lots of beer and great food. Was a great day, hope you all had a good time!

Pretty low key year this year. I got a Doctor Who book, a die cast TIE Advanced Fighter (the one Vader used in Episode IV), a calendar for 2016, assorted candy, a Bob Evan's gift card, and a Steam card that I've yet to redeem due to Steam's issues today. The big thing is a cloak that I've yet to order that my parents offered to pay for. I'll be looking into that this weekend.

I'm so full of turkey and booze.

$100 Steam card.
$15 Walfart gift card.
McD's gift card (not sure how much is on that).
Sherman's Lagoon Book (Tales from the Deep: That Are Completely Fabricated).
Ceramic mug.
Stuffed baby seal.
Various types of beer.
Winter gloves, a couple shirts, winter jacket, socks, jeans and a cool t-shirt with skulls on it.
Duct tape.
Ganong gums, Lifesaver gummies and Mackintosh toffee.