Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Revved

RIP Lemmy

My condolences goes out to one of the greatest rock and rollers to have ever existed.

I had the fortune to see them back in 2012 with Megadeth. They put on a great show that night.
First experience with the band goes all the way back to hearing "Ace of Spades" in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, and looked at Lemmy as a bass idol since then.
RIP, legend. You will be missed.

Geez, today sure was a bad day to watch that Lemmy documentary on Netflix...

Oh no, not Lemmy! :(

First time I really listened to Motorhead a friend loaned me some vinyl albums back in teh olde days.

I fucking love Motorhead.The first musical instrument I purchased was a Jackson bass guitar with a Boss overdrive pedal because of that band. I'm pretty bummed out, but the fact that he made it to 70 is a miracle. I was lucky enough to see them twice and true to form, Lemmy polished off a bottle of Jack Daniels and smoked a pack and a half during their set.

Nothing much else to say except the guy was a living legend. RIP

70 is a decent age to reach with a wild sleepless lifestyle. He was an old man over his 60's. I never was a fan of his music, but he remains one of the old rock legends.

R.I.P.

I'm actually kind of happy because Motörhead is one hell of a legacy to leave behind. He made his mark on the world of rock and did what he loved his entire career without ever selling out.

It's always sad when a good artist dies.

It is kind of funny though, to know that this was the guy Lemmy from Mario was named after. Reference to a sex legend in the most white bread of Nintendo IPs. Hee, okay then.

There is too much negativity about death. I find myself wanting to celebrate rather than mourn. I think I'm going to spend the next month slowly listening to every goddamn Motorhead record.

I've decided to start playing all the Motorhead albums, I'm starting with their self-titled and it's damn good. Right away they found this groove between heavy metal and punk rock before either genre had reached maturity.

Glad I got the chance to see Motorhead.
There goes a legend.

“If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous. Have you noticed that? I'd like to find the bastard that thought that one up.”
― Lemmy Kilmister

I didn't know Lemmy Kilmister much to be honest, but I had an interest in the band Motörhead. He was indeed a legend, and it's also a shame that Motörhead had to end because of his death. My condolences go to his friends and family.